Sign in to follow this  
inotqiqi

how to solve this problem?

haha yea lor...

actually im finding for eyelash comb at elianto ytd but i cant find it ler..

i only saw eyebrow comb.... ^_^

By the way, do you girls know of ways I can avoid mascara in the tube from becoming dry too quickly? I know that one tip is to avoid pumping in the brush into the tube too many times so that less air will go in. Any other ways to keep mascaras longer-lasting?

pls pls babes~ can anyone post a pic here to show me what kind of lash comb u gals have?

'cos i scared i might get the wrong one .. :doh:

thanks in advance !! :rolleyes:

the pic in the link shows the lash comb of elianto, check the Mascara/Brow Brush the brush below the brow brush is the lash comb

Elianto Lash Comb

Hey I've got another question. I'm currently using Maybeline's Unstoppable mascara. My problem is that when I curl my eyelashes after applying the mascara the mascara will stick to the curler, even after I wait for it to dry completely. In the end I'll end up with clumps on my eyelashes and half of the mascara gone, so I'll have to re-apply it, curl it again, and the cycle goes on. Anyone has this problem too?

I think the best bet is to curl your lashes before you apply mascara. You would only curl it again after you applied mascara if the curl is weighed down by the mascara. Otherwise, curling your lashes prior to applying mascara should be sufficient. Hope that helps.

I think the best bet is to curl your lashes before you apply mascara. You would only curl it again after you applied mascara if the curl is weighed down by the mascara. Otherwise, curling your lashes prior to applying mascara should be sufficient. Hope that helps.

Yeah I do curl my lashes before applying mascara. As you've mentioned, my lashes become weighed down by the mascara after that and loses its curl, which is why I have to re-curl it. So what can I do to avoid mascara from sticking to my curler? Are all mascaras like that?

wait until your mascara is fully dried... i normally wait for around 10 mins

then don't clamp your curler too hard on your lashes

all mascara do stick to the curler if you curl after mascara

otherwise, use a good mascara base like Fasio or KATE

curl once before apply mascara....after mascara, wait till its fully dry. in between that time u can do other stuff like blusher, lip gloss and everything. curl ur lashes again using the curler, but always remember to use tissue to wipe the curler before u curl again. 1st is for hygience, 2nd if thats any mascara stink on it and u curl again, it might make ur lashes drop. becuz the stink ll stick on ur lashes and pull it off....so remember to make it clean :P

get a good curler to protect ur lashes and eyes. cuz good curler always ve the right shape for u. n dun drop it...

Yeah I do curl my lashes before applying mascara. As you've mentioned, my lashes become weighed down by the mascara after that and loses its curl, which is why I have to re-curl it. So what can I do to avoid mascara from sticking to my curler? Are all mascaras like that?

actually, u can apply mascara base to form the curl, after mascara base is dry then only apply mascara so that the curl will stay longer and avoid to curl after mascara.

Fyi, mascara base is in white color , fasio / Kate have the mascara base. I'm using Kate one and is good to hold my straight eyelashes.

Err.. i use Maybeline XXL mascara (with primer) and it always turn out clumpy... i always turn it outwards wen i wanna use it and turning back in after use. That is to prevent fr excess air gettin into the mascara and will cause it to dried up. Maybe becos i apply about 3 layers ba... then ma lashes will be clumpy and that i broke my lash comb the other day.. becos of my younger niece thinking that it was a REAL comb so she used it and comb her hair and got tangled and somehow it broke... o_0 so now im using toothpick... yup, it's toothpick wit sharp ends at bothside cos i think it can easily detangled my lashes... sounds dangerous but useful... my mom was like keep nagging saying that it is very dangerous as i might accidentally poke my eyes.. but just for temporary... im getting a lash comb soon.. ^_^

i go take the brush (a mascara wand-like brush) from the counter le when i buy mascara from them.

So i ask if they got the brush anot first. if got, i buy... if don't hav... i don't buy.