Sign in to follow this  
Sam

UK and Vancouver Trip! Help!

All UK and Vancouver babes,

I will have 10-12 days of vacation end of the year.

Since most of my american m'sian buddies and friends all back home, so leave me "home alone" over here for silent night and freeze christmas!

So, i am planning to walk around either UK or Vancouver.

Now here are the questions. Apply for both places.

1. I know vancouver need a visitor visa, What about UK if I am holding M'sia passport? (I heard some rumors sometime ago, nowadays M'sian also need to apply for visitor visa, so please correct me if i am wrong. Thank you)

2. a) Are 10-12 days way too enough for Vancouver?

B) What about UK? If i wanna to go London, Machester, Birmingham, Liverpool.....blah blah, besides these, what else?

3. a) How much expenses do i need for UK? Economy way, including lodging, transportation!

B) I think vancouver has same system as US, i can drive my rental car from seattle, book the hotel from online? Am i right?

4. Any interesting places that all babes can recommend me?

5. Anything i need to special watch out so i don't do any stupid cultural offense?

6. Errrr.....Any Babes willing to show me around? It will save me a lot of time do research. Yeah i know i am too lazy and wanna shortcuts! :unsure::praisegod::lol:

7. Any babes wanna to join me, meet me in states and go together?

Please provide me as much information as you babes can. Thank you. Really appreciated!

:cheers:

Edited by Sam

Vancouver, FuFufly!

Uk will be next stop this summer or end of the year if the time length allow me!

I think Europe tours are more interesting. Unless of course you're into the whole historical building/church/dull british food.

Hmmm really? I am a "katak bawa tempurung". So you tell me? Which country would be nice? Wanna to join me?

So, you're in UK, Bristol.

Can I drop by and say hi to you? :lol: