Sign in to follow this  
tEddysWinkLe

elianto

i realised it's skin care products r made in korea that's why the prices r kinda like ZA.. but the eyeshadows r made in china that's why it's so cheap..

but anyhow i still love it's eyeshadows...:wub: :wub:

would recommend purple n blue colour.. very pretty~

but i didn't see got cream blusher :( sigh...have to wait another year until i can go to KL again :(

I bought 3 more e/s in the weekend. Hot Blue, Honey and French Purple... they ran out of the e/s palette :( So sad...

I have to agree that the new e/s colors (in clear plastic boxes) are not that pigmented as compared to the old one. Therefore, i am sticking to the old ones for now. I love French Purple... nice ;)

Guess what, i saw the purple LE puffs on Friday... went back on Sunday and its all gone! SAD :( But they says they have more coming... and will give me a call.

the SA said that the new eyeshadow, have to use concealer under it then the colour only can show better

i hate it when they say things like,"put base or concealer can show better".cos that actually indicates that they know this new color does not stick n show as much as the old one so this is their only way to cover up.

most colors that dusn show also when u put concealer sure better ger la.but the thing is we buy the old eliantos cos the color is intense without even putting concealer ma..rite?

elianto got new packaging liao?

din noe oso

been at home too long din shop for cosmetics :P

i wan their cream blusher la.....

some of the eliantos are still selling old packaging ie. leisure mall & alpha angle.

andrienne : leisure mall i dun think they have much old stock left.

too bad...2day i went elianto at leisure mall with my fren. she wanna buy back the blusher n eye shadow but the SA said out of stock (old n new packaging)....den she tot wan to buy the eye liner pencil but also out of stock....wat also out of stock *sigh* got money also kenot use to buy....

Edited by yanyan

I went to elianto to just now. Got my limited edition purple glitter puff and also the eye shadow case.

I found out the new packaging eye shadow which is creamier is $6 instead of $5... Hmm...

My friend bought the shimmery powder in a ball container... white .... she used it to hilight her eyes... only $10... not bad the effect. ;)

Edited by Lysaa

i later wanna go to 1U to check on skinfood and hinode...

den go to cinneleisure for elianto's cream blusher~~~

must check on the creamy e/s liao :P

and lysaa...

can show a pic of the shimmery powder in a ball container?

i dun quite understand ler...

in cleo(jan) there is one elianto lip gloss

looks something like stila lip glaze...

dunno if its good o not

but definitely much cheaper

i forgot rm15 or rm18..

anyone have tried this?

oh abit sticky is it

i dislike sticky lip gloss

and to me, lancome juicy tube also kinda sticky >_<

but the price quite cheap and got nice color

feel like want to try it :P

Edited by MichiChan

which type is rm6? new type but creamier???

chloe,the BTS SA told me there are few types of new e/s in new packaging are selling at rm6,she claims that the few types is more shimmer inside,so they sell at higher price.. :blink:

:( I bought the Champagne eye shadow only to find out that I already have a very very similar colour from silky girl...:( pai seh wanna change an RM5 thing which has my finger print on it. aiks aiks.>_<

:( I bought the Champagne eye shadow only to find out that I already have a very very similar colour from silky girl...:( pai seh wanna change an RM5 thing which has my finger print on it. aiks aiks.>_<

can change ar ? i also have a purple that i want to change.. my eyeshawdow still new and untouched.

how long they allowed us to change ar ? i dunno still got recipe or not also..