Sign in to follow this  
yureichia

any1 /frenz done double eye lid surgery b4?

I heard that ur eyes will droop downwards later on in life/ when ur older........... dunno if its true, but i wouldnt take the risk.

Ive seen some girls/women with their eyes done and some look real fake, some look natural. I guess if u want GOOD results, get a good surgeon thats qualified. What u pay is what u get sometimes...

I've heard of that too but dont know anyone personally who has experienced that before. My aunt who did this surgery 10 years plus ago mentioned that she got more wrinkles as she aged. Maybe the results on how well the after-effects are differs among ppl. I guess girls that look super fake are those who try to do mat salleh kind of eyelids which totally doesnt suit us asians.

Wow... really that good results ar? But I read in some other forum that after they did in Kalo, they feel that their eyelids not balance. But that is because they havent recover fully yet. Dunno if they recover liao whether it will be perfect anot. Ya, im planning to go for surgery end of this november during my college break. Still looking for a good surgeon. Can you ask ur fren which doctor in Kalo did for her? They have a few doctors there rite? How much did she do it for and also let me know how her eyes are when its fully recovered. Thanx heaps! :praisegod::)

i think some of the ppl r unsatisfied usually is the outcome is nt wat they really expected. like maybe when u dream of having the type of eyes bt whn the outcome is nt the one u prefer, thn u sure feel bad n keep thinkin negative dy. i heard alot frm other forum too. i think every human features is different. to be like someone, i think it's hardly possible. in my opinion, goin for PS is to enhance one look n nt to copy other ppl face rite.. cz our look is unique. if totally change to another type of look thn it's nt u dy. tat is wat i think lo.. there is 2 dr. one is lady dr n one is guy dr. she choose guy dr cz she feel tat guy usually more experience. hahaha.. my fren did double eyelid n epi

do we need any maintenance after the surgery??

wat kind of maintenance u mean? usually within a month after ur surgery, they will ask u go for checkup n etc. it's free of charge in some place cz it's included bt some r not

I've heard of that too but dont know anyone personally who has experienced that before. My aunt who did this surgery 10 years plus ago mentioned that she got more wrinkles as she aged. Maybe the results on how well the after-effects are differs among ppl. I guess girls that look super fake are those who try to do mat salleh kind of eyelids which totally doesnt suit us asians.

of cz when someone aged, the eyes area will haf wrinkles. our eyes is the most delicate area. tat's y alot of beauty product target at women tat over 30's cz some aged n haf wrinkles near the eye area.. actually those who try to do mat salleh kind of eyelids doesn't mean will look fake. it need to match with sharp nose n do epi only will look nice n suit. thn someone will look they r mix parentage. else will look weird n dun suit.. it depends on ppl preferences oso.. hehe

Edited by choco

i think some of the ppl r unsatisfied usually is the outcome is nt wat they really expected. like maybe when u dream of having the type of eyes bt whn the outcome is nt the one u prefer, thn u sure feel bad n keep thinkin negative dy. i heard alot frm other forum too. i think every human features is different. to be like someone, i think it's hardly possible. in my opinion, goin for PS is to enhance one look n nt to copy other ppl face rite.. cz our look is unique. if totally change to another type of look thn it's nt u dy. tat is wat i think lo.. there is 2 dr. one is lady dr n one is guy dr. she choose guy dr cz she feel tat guy usually more experience. hahaha.. my fren did double eyelid n epi

wat kind of maintenance u mean? usually within a month after ur surgery, they will ask u go for checkup n etc. it's free of charge in some place cz it's included bt some r not

of cz when someone aged, the eyes area will haf wrinkles. our eyes is the most delicate area. tat's y alot of beauty product target at women tat over 30's cz some aged n haf wrinkles near the eye area.. actually those who try to do mat salleh kind of eyelids doesn't mean will look fake. it need to match with sharp nose n do epi only will look nice n suit. thn someone will look they r mix parentage. else will look weird n dun suit.. it depends on ppl preferences oso.. hehe

I guess I would also go for a guy doctor. Dunno why but somehow I also feel they are more experienced. Haha... Oh, your friend did epi also. No wonder you said her eyes look bigger. But dont think Im so daring to try epi and double eyelids at the same time. Afraid it'll hurt alot... :( Anyway I've already made an appointment with a doctor in KL for consultation this week. Heard he's good in plastic surgeries and so far I know 2 people who had good results after doing their eyelids under him. If everything goes well for the consultation, I might consider doing the surgery asap :rolleyes:

I guess I would also go for a guy doctor. Dunno why but somehow I also feel they are more experienced. Haha... Oh, your friend did epi also. No wonder you said her eyes look bigger. But dont think Im so daring to try epi and double eyelids at the same time. Afraid it'll hurt alot... :( Anyway I've already made an appointment with a doctor in KL for consultation this week. Heard he's good in plastic surgeries and so far I know 2 people who had good results after doing their eyelids under him. If everything goes well for the consultation, I might consider doing the surgery asap :rolleyes:

i think doin epi n double eyelid together is better. doin it separately more scary ma.. hehe.. cz afraid after double eyelid thn dun dare to do the epi anymore.. hahaha.. which dr r u going for the consultation? since u kno 2 ppl who had done n had good results.. pls recommend. hehe. perhaps i might interested. u saw the results urself? it's natural?

i think doin epi n double eyelid together is better. doin it separately more scary ma.. hehe.. cz afraid after double eyelid thn dun dare to do the epi anymore.. hahaha.. which dr r u going for the consultation? since u kno 2 ppl who had done n had good results.. pls recommend. hehe. perhaps i might interested. u saw the results urself? it's natural?

According to my fren this doctor is quite well known for his quality and was published in magazines before. His name is Dr. Steve Wong. His clinic is Promenade Plastic Surgery Centre in Jalan Tunku Razak in KL. My fren who did her eyes under him healed very fast!! Within 2 weeks she can already put on make up and her eyes look really nice, natural and balanced. Healing within 2 weeks is really fast. I just went for my consultation today. Before I asked any questions, he straight told me that he would refuse to do a high crease because it would not suit chinese eyes and wont look natural. He sounds like he really knows what he is doing lo. He also showed me alot of before and after photos of his patients. Im really surprised to see that by the 4th day, can already see nicely shaped and well balanced eyelids. He told me that 3 weeks after surgery my eyes would be 90 - 95% healed :clapclap: I've already scheduled my surgery this monday with him. Hope everything will go well. You can visit his website if u like: www.promplas.com.

According to my fren this doctor is quite well known for his quality and was published in magazines before. His name is Dr. Steve Wong. His clinic is Promenade Plastic Surgery Centre in Jalan Tunku Razak in KL. My fren who did her eyes under him healed very fast!! Within 2 weeks she can already put on make up and her eyes look really nice, natural and balanced. Healing within 2 weeks is really fast. I just went for my consultation today. Before I asked any questions, he straight told me that he would refuse to do a high crease because it would not suit chinese eyes and wont look natural. He sounds like he really knows what he is doing lo. He also showed me alot of before and after photos of his patients. Im really surprised to see that by the 4th day, can already see nicely shaped and well balanced eyelids. He told me that 3 weeks after surgery my eyes would be 90 - 95% healed :clapclap: I've already scheduled my surgery this monday with him. Hope everything will go well. You can visit his website if u like: www.promplas.com.

so hw much he quote u the price? u do cutting or clipping method?

so hw much he quote u the price? u do cutting or clipping method?

He charged me RM3000 for the surgery and RM150 for consultation. Its more expensive than places like Kalo and so on but since people say that he's good, I guess I would rather pay a little more for better results. He only does one method that is the cutting method as this gives permenant results. I've just had mine done yesterday. Now waiting to heal and recover. Its the 2nd day now. My bandages are still on so I cant see the swelling. Going to have the bandages removed tomorrow.

He charged me RM3000 for the surgery and RM150 for consultation. Its more expensive than places like Kalo and so on but since people say that he's good, I guess I would rather pay a little more for better results. He only does one method that is the cutting method as this gives permenant results. I've just had mine done yesterday. Now waiting to heal and recover. Its the 2nd day now. My bandages are still on so I cant see the swelling. Going to have the bandages removed tomorrow.

wah.. so fast u go for the surgery dy? good luck on ur healing ya.. u r on bandages bt can go online? hehe.. u r so amazing.. btw, hw is the whole process? any pain? u awake during the whole process? btw, hw come he charge 150 for the consultation? does he really consult u tat long n xplain very precisely?

wah.. so fast u go for the surgery dy? good luck on ur healing ya.. u r on bandages bt can go online? hehe.. u r so amazing.. btw, hw is the whole process? any pain? u awake during the whole process? btw, hw come he charge 150 for the consultation? does he really consult u tat long n xplain very precisely?

The bandages only cover 75% of my eyes. So can see abit lor. Haha.. But i look really funny the first 2 days. And I look even worst with all the swelling when the bandages were taken off. Like alien like that. Cant wait for the swelling to subside. I only felt pain when they injected my arm with anesthetics. Other than that, no pain at all during the surgery. I was awake cuz there were some parts of the surgery where the doc had to ask me open my eyes for him to evaluate his progress. But really, no pain at all. Im also surprised. His consultation wasnt very long. Maybe about 20minutes. But u can ask him anything u want. Guess its expensive cuz he's good gua. I really liked his clinic. Look very high class and professional. Oh btw, im having my stitches removed today. Cant wait!

The bandages only cover 75% of my eyes. So can see abit lor. Haha.. But i look really funny the first 2 days. And I look even worst with all the swelling when the bandages were taken off. Like alien like that. Cant wait for the swelling to subside. I only felt pain when they injected my arm with anesthetics. Other than that, no pain at all during the surgery. I was awake cuz there were some parts of the surgery where the doc had to ask me open my eyes for him to evaluate his progress. But really, no pain at all. Im also surprised. His consultation wasnt very long. Maybe about 20minutes. But u can ask him anything u want. Guess its expensive cuz he's good gua. I really liked his clinic. Look very high class and professional. Oh btw, im having my stitches removed today. Cant wait!

icic.. so he injected ur arm only? hw bout ur eye area? so hw is ur progress now? do u haf any pic of ur eye now? i'm curious n wanna haf a look at it. oh no.. i'm tempted to do it dy.. hehehe

how's ur recovery?

My recovery is good!! I'm very happy to say that Dr. Steve Wong did an excellant job on my eyelids. It is now exactly 2 weeks after my surgery and the swelling is almost (90%) all gone. The only sign left is a very slight incision mark on my lid which is fading and can only be seen when I close my eyes. The doc said by 3 weeks it will be 100% healed. It already looks very natural and balanced now.

icic.. so he injected ur arm only? hw bout ur eye area? so hw is ur progress now? do u haf any pic of ur eye now? i'm curious n wanna haf a look at it. oh no.. i'm tempted to do it dy.. hehehe

He injected my eyelids too, but I couldnt feel the pain because I was already half concious. Hehe.. Will send you my pic after my 3rd week ya. Want it to recover 100% first. It is only my 2nd week now. Already 90% healed and is looking very natural.

i'm tempted to do as well but bandar tun razak so far from my place ... <_<

maybe i'll go to kalo.

Hi glitzzz, I'm staying in Subang Jaya too. Jalan Tun Razak is only 45minutes away using the Kesas highway. Might be a little further than going to Midvalley but I guess the results is worth travelling for. You can also get there by LRT in which the nearest stop is Ampang Park.

He injected my eyelids too, but I couldnt feel the pain because I was already half concious. Hehe.. Will send you my pic after my 3rd week ya. Want it to recover 100% first. It is only my 2nd week now. Already 90% healed and is looking very natural.

oh thanks ya.. if ur surgery is good thn i gonna haf it too.. hehe.. so nw it's 3rd wk dy? remember to let me view ur pic oh. erm. preferably one pic wf open eyes n another is close the lid cz i can see d different.. if u dun mind

Hey~ Im new here~ I always wanted to go for double eyelid surgery~

Can anyone of u tell me how much is the consultant fees for Kalo & other Beauty Center fees?

I need a budget~ Thanks in advance~~~ ^^

don't do it, i don't think its worth the money.

c'mon, when i look at a person, she is attractive because she presents well, clothes are clean & tidy, hair is tidy & well aranged, she stands straight & good poisture, she's confident and looks you in the eye when she talks.... etc. never would i tick off stuff like got double eyelids, smooth skin on face... etc. that stuff is not important. if you're obsessive with that kind of small stuff, you're missing the big picture of why people like the company of others in the first place.

you'll be better off if you look after yourselves, eat proper food and exercise so you are trim and healthy. Everyone looks at each other and see a complete package - an attractive girl who is good company, have confidence in herslef and is kind to others, we take each other in for the bigger picture. small stuff, like having double eyelids, big eyes...etc. does not make a difference. These thing are important if you want to become a model and photographers only take a section of you. In public and in business people are not photographers, we deal with people as a whole.

At the end of the day, suppose it's your money, if you've done your eyelids, I hope you are happy with the results.

Edited by Joukowski

Hi all podders, I had done my double eyelid on last 3 week , just to share the exp and results here.

Day 2

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=day2xl8.jpg

Day 4

http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=day4hj6.jpg

Day 5 ( after removing stitches)

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=day5pt6.jpg

Day 12

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=02012008198ab5.jpg

Edited by NovGlrl

wow NovGirl..so envy u had the courage for the surgery.. :thumbup1:

i'm a single eyelid girl too & very conscious bout the look of my small tiny eyes..i tend to feel that having double eyelids will make the eyes look bigger & prettier..i'm using the eyelid tape currently & hopefully manage 2 get the natural double lid soon..haha..but in contrast i also doubt the belief that using the tape wil create the double lid (after some time la..) anyway giving it a try wont lose anything, right?? but how true is that?curious~

I want to share this with all who are interested in undergoing eyelid surgery.

I went to George Plastic Surgery (along Jalan Tun Razak). It cost RM 2500. I selected the cutting procedure. There was surprisingly very little pain and honestly, nothing to panic about if you plan to do it. Procedure itself took about 20-30mins. You can go out in public without looking too monsterous on the 5th day after surgery. By the 7th day, you're publicly presentable. You must remember however, that healing time varies from person to person. According to my surgeon, he said I healed well & fast. The 'scar' is also really really hardly noticable so the whole thing looks very natural.

What I was disappointed about is the end result. I asked for an obvious crease. I liked the way my crease looked on the 11th day. Then it started to drop till what you see 6 months later. My surgeon told me that the dropping is due to over-relaxed brow muscles but I don't believe this 100%. In my opinion, he probably just didn't follow what I wanted. He also told me I cannot re-do it because my brow and eyelid are too close together already. Once again, I don't know whether to believe this 100%. I would go to a second opinion, only that I'm not willing to go through the whole procedure all over again because of money, and also I had to conceal this procedure from people close to me.

The doctor was friendly and nice. An indian lady staff there named Sheila however, would drive you up the wall with her attitude problem.

I hope these pictures will enlighten anyone who plans to undergo this surgery. Overall, even if the size of the crease isn't as expected, the fat-removal procedure does help 'lift' the eyes. The fat-removal procedure is part of the eyelid surgery.

Eye make-up still plays an important role in bringing the eyes out. Good luck to all who plans to do it.

sequence.jpg

Edited by billie

Hey Billie, welcome aboard and thanks for the post. sorry but honestly i wasn't able to tell the difference between before and 6 months after. but if it made you feel better with youself as a person, then its worth it.