Sign in to follow this  
jenley85

Roaming teams (males + females) for telco project 15oct-15dec

Job scope: Roaming teams (males + females) needed for a telecommunication project. You are required to get the current prepaid users to register their numbers.

Venue: All states in Malaysia except East Malaysia. Prefer gals/guys to work in their own state (Not an outstation job)

Duration: 15 Oct- 15 Dec 2006 (Doesn't have to start on 15 oct and work everyday)

Working hour: Flexible (to be confirmed)

Attractive salary: min. up to RM2000 depend on performance (No selling)

If you are interested please send your full profile with pictures as soon as possible to:

jennifer.llw@gmail.com

You will receive further details by asap concerning the working hours, days, and payment.

Trust me it's an easy job. You don't have to do sales.

Please forward to your friends as i need many people for this job

Thanks.

BrainChild Creative Event Solutions

Edited by jenley85

part time available?

Yes. The working days can be arranged. Please send your full profile with pictures to jennifer.llw@gmail.com

All you need to do is to get the current prepaid users to register their numbers. You don't have to ask them change to postpaid plan or whatsoever.

whats the job scope?

This one is for which telecomunicatin co? I mean of coz u might be those dealers or something related. Just asking. Issit for Digi? *** auto spam filter *** or Maxis?

i had sent my profile. Pls check ur mailbox k.

my email add is mc_queen87@yahoo.com.

Anything juz call or sms me. Thx

So v get pay accordingly to performance ??no basic pay for it??

Will be confirmed by next mon. Either commisison basis alone/ basic+commission/fixed salary with quota

Meanwhile pls send your full profile and pic to jennifer.llw@gmail.com This is for future job reference as well.

I need many people for this job nationwide. Really appreciate it if you can inform this job to your friends. Thanks.

Cheers,

Jen

whats the job scope?

get the current prepaid users to register their numbers =)

i had sent my profile. Pls check ur mailbox k.

my email add is mc_queen87@yahoo.com.

Anything juz call or sms me. Thx

Got your profile already. Thanks =)

should put in more details lorr... i.e location, how is the pay vs performance

I just got to know bout this job few days ago. Everything will be confirmed by early next week. By then i will let you know about the pay, working hours/days, and location. Trust me, this is an easy job. You just need to get the current prepaid users to register their numbers only. Please send your profile to jennifer.llw@gmail.com If you have friends in other states who are interested do let them know as this is a nationwide job.

Cheers,

Jen

should put in more details lorr... i.e location, how is the pay vs performance

I just got to know bout this job few days ago. Everything will be confirmed by early next week. By then i will let you know about the pay, working hours/days, and location. Trust me, this is an easy job. You just need to get the current prepaid users to register their numbers only. Please send your profile to jennifer.llw@gmail.com If you have friends in other states who are interested do let them know as this is a nationwide job.

Cheers,

Jen

This one is for which telecomunicatin co? I mean of coz u might be those dealers or something related. Just asking. Issit for Digi? *** auto spam filter *** or Maxis?

for the mean time i cant disclose the telco network but it's definitely one of them already =) I am not the dealer but attached with an event company in KL. Well, i will let you know asap once everything has been confirmed.

Cheers,

Jen

profile send!

my email add is rene1261@yahoo.com

thanks. I got your email already. Payment is usually made 30/60days after the project. Will confirm with you again asap =)

anyone also can apply?

Yes. Anyone can apply as long as you are above 18 years old (Dont want anyone to get into trouble if underage). Those without working experience are welcome as long as you are willing to work hard =)

hi..u got my profile edi?

my email is puimun_lav@yahoo.com

interested!!! any requirements or inetrview to go through?

hi..u got my profile edi?

my email is puimun_lav@yahoo.com

interested!!! any requirements or inetrview to go through?

Received your profile already.. thanks. There are not many requirements for this job.

Edited by jenley85