Sign in to follow this  
cynnz

Where do you keep your cosmetics?

ya.. is metal type.. If not mistaken is around RM100. Not more than that i think.. :P Its available at most of the sasa outlet. :D

can show me a pic of it? :D

winnie...wow...thanks! so fast u post up the pics d... :P it looks really nice...n so profesional ler.... :clapclap:

cherie...winnie got it from Sasa... :)

i kept in the drawer of my dressing table. save n sound. altho ur makeup box is very cool n looks very professional.

where to get?

Haha.. Thanks.. Ya.. Like what cynnz told you.. I bought it from Sunway Pyramid (Sasa) last year.. The cost is around RM100. Ohya.. I think Shins also have this type of cosmetic box.. But is more expensive than sasa lo.. :P

winnie nice cosmetics box you have there. got any other design at sasa when you bought it? i am hoping for a pink cosmetics box. hehe.

yes cynnz. i wanna have a pink traincase like the one i saw on specktra.net. so nice!!!

right now i am keeping mine all in the mini drawer with spesific drawer for different make ups(ie pencils, lippies, e/s & etc).

andrienne..since u already have mini drawer for ur cosmetics...why still wanna spend money buy the traincase ler? u can use the money to buy cosmetics mar... :P

winnie nice cosmetics box you have there. got any other design at sasa when you bought it? i am hoping for a pink cosmetics box. hehe.

Oh.. I think this is the only design they have in Sasa.. If not mistaken Shins have pink colour cosmetics box.. You can try and have a look at Shins.. :wink3:

The brushes are at the bottom compartment.

They're kept inside the brush bag, neatly arranged and folded. :P

(See the bottom, black color bag?)

Edited by Ethelwenn

i can see the black color pouch at the bottom..

very neat n nice...

how much is it?

wat is the cheapest price for the makeup case usually? (those metal 1)

i think rm50 to rm60 u can get one...but not very good quality lor of coz..hehe :P

Aiyoh ... Everybody keeps their cosmetics in proper containers, mine is in an old shoebox together w/ my accessories. (-.-!!! Hahaha. Paiseh.

But now I'm moving to a hostel temporarily for training ... Dunno how to take that shoebox along leh ... Also, worried that stuff can get stolen. I'm planning to leave the box and most of my accessories, but I still need smth to hold my cosmetics (makeup is part of the dress code.) Haiz. Anybody got similar home-leaving experience? Where to put stuff so they err ... don't arouse much curiousity? I'm not worried about my cosmetics being stolen - its just very simple stuff. I just don't like the idea that ppl can potentially shift thru my things ...

I have many make up pouch and make up boxes... But i don use them as i think it is not convenient. I only used them when i go travel. I keep mine in the drawer form container which is transparent. I label each drawer such as one drawer for eyeshadow, one for mascara........ very neat and clean.

Hmm ... Ok ... I'll look around. Thanks for the idea.