Sign in to follow this  
digicrox

Places to Buka Puasa

Fast question ... so ... Bila?

How many people coming and who wanna come? :D

Make it a simple makan triplah ... make a date, point to a place and set a time ... oops ... time also roughly same right? :P

arcanawar ... take the lead pls?

Fast question ... so ... Bila?

How many people coming and who wanna come? :D

Make it a simple makan triplah ... make a date, point to a place and set a time ... oops ... time also roughly same right? :P

arcanawar ... take the lead pls?

hehehe..why me eh ?! :shocking::P

hurm..weekend !? not this weekend though..

i think if wanna set place oso..must be somewhere where its easy for others w/out transportation to go (like me..ehehehe.. :lol: ) and afordable la..

time..must be there before 6 kut..if not mesti a bit hard to get place unless we booked earlier la..and i'll miss berbuka..i mean..we'll miss berbuka nnt..hehe..*drooling..

went for the one in ikea. food's okay for rm15.90+.

not bad la serious but the crowd's such a BIG turn off. bloody barbaric hooligans. it makes me feel ashamed to be malaysian at times.

Edited by tIcKLeMe

went for the one in ikea. food's okay for rm15.90+.

not bad la serious but the crowd's such a BIG turn off. bloody barbaric hooligans. it makes me feel ashamed to be malaysians at times.

Hoho! That one very the typical lor :lol:

Wait till you go for cruises ... people paid thousands to go for a vacation, wait till you see them during makan time, buffet style. You'll see babboons, orangutans, gorrilas, Donkey Kongs and King Kongs, not only hooligans! <_<

Difference is, in a cruise you see people from ALL over the world! Okay, not really all over, the cruise I went was full of people from Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan. There you have it. It's human nature.