Sign in to follow this  
fred

MYB Bash Photos III

user posted image

[61] Our proud logo, thanks to Andrew aka genrev for the design.. everyone loves it smile.gif check that logo out on the streets and our namecards soon..

user posted image

[62] Elle, what an evil smile tongue.gif, can't wait to see him burn his own hand ? you'll be disappointed.. he's the drinking king of the night

user posted image

[63] Sambuca in processed.. see, elle, he can lit that thing tongue.gif

user posted image

[64] woahh... how does that feel ? is your stomach burning ?

user posted image

[65] Hidi, what's on the other side that awes you ? Kylie... C'mon, tell us what you're telling kerry, we want to know too...

user posted image

[66] What's that V thing going ?

from left: Cavin aka Nivac, Kate aka blackate, Hidi

user posted image

[67] ahh.. nice shot of nice ladies, thanks Joanne for bringing your friends along smile.gif

user posted image

[68] Look at those 2 trying to hide themselves... you're making everyone noticing you.. laughing.gif

from left: kerry, i-mae aka maeSon, michele aka elle, fred, Ken aka CA, michelle aka funnyface86, ChekLee

user posted image

[69] Elle, no need to hide already, the focus is somewhere else tongue.gif

from left: fred, Ken aka CA, michelle aka funnyface86, ChekLee

user posted image

[70] we are the coolest ppl on earth tonight with the coolest tags on earth, aren't we?

from left: fred, Ken aka CA, michelle aka funnyface86, ChekLee

user posted image

[71] What's so interesting that attacted everyone ?? someone tell us..

from left: Vivian, Berlyn (drunk version), Cavin aka Nivac, Kate aka blackate, Hidi

user posted image

[72] The proud organizers and the gorgeous yet shy waitress at Bliss, btw, her name is Vanice, anyone wan to know her please let me know smile.gif

from left: fred, Ken aka CA, back of Vanice

user posted image

[73] Cavin, you're just everywhere yah ! and you're blocking me... duhr..

user posted image

[74] Finally showing faces, both of you.. smile.gif hey, your pose are excellent !! gorgeous ones, why hide ?

from left: Kylie aka kyliemc (behind), i-mae aka maeSon, michele aka elle

user posted image

[75] okie, i'm sorry, CA was drunk and high on alcohol level, please dun mind his monkeyness..

from left: fred, Cavin aka Nivac, Ken aka CA (Drunk version)

user posted image

[76] everyone looked so drunk.... Cavin, what alcohol did you order ?

from left: fred, Ken aka CA (drunk version), TseYin aka miracle (drunk on ice version)

user posted image

[77] ermm.... CA, maybe you should learn how to smile so you'll look good in the photo, look at miracle, that's what they call a sweet smile..

user posted image

[78] The attention seeking group and that fake nigger in green, stop that sign yo, wil'ya ?

from left: Berlyn, Kylie aka kyliemc, kerry, Cavin aka Nivac, Edmund

user posted image

[79] finally, Vivian is smiling, Look Kylie !! you saw ghost ? haha.. botak, what's the feeling when your head is touched by our MYB girls ?

user posted image

[80] william you lucky little kid, how it feels taking photos with our hot and spicy MYB girls ?

from left: William aka jessica, Vivian, Berlyn, Kylie aka kyliemc, Kerry

user posted image

[81] Cavin, stop peeping into ppl's phone.. that's personal belonging...

user posted image

[82] Alvin, you just enjoy seeing ppl drunk, isn't it ? haha... teach me how to play anyway tongue.gif

user posted image

[83] oh.. drunk ladies look cuter, aren't they ?

from left: vivian, berlyn, kylie aka kyliemc, kerry (all drunk version)

user posted image

[84] Nice shot.. i-mae, you're not allowed to hide anymore, you are so congenial !

Cavin aka Nivac & i-mae aka maeSon

user posted image

[85] our proud fred with his proud MYB members, look at his evil smile again.. tongue.gif

from left: vivian, berlyn, Kylie aka kyliemc, kerry, fred

user posted image

[86] why didn't you all ask CA along while snapping around with the girls !?

from left: Vivian (drunk version), berlyn (drunk version), Kylie aka kyliemc, kerry, fred, Hidi, Kate aka blackate, Cavin aka Nivac

user posted image

[87] awww that's so sweet.. Cavin, look how much i-mae adores you tongue.gif

from left: fred, Hidi, Kate aka blackate, Cavin aka Nivac, i-mae aka maeSon, michele aka elle

user posted image

[88] alright, this will be the photo of the year for the magazines... i heard this pose is claimed imitating someone else?

from left: Edmund, Cavin aka Nivac, fred

user posted image

[89] CA, i think you are seriously drunk... or can you do something to your facial expression ?

from left: Ken aka CA, Joanne aka Jo@nne, TseYin aka miracle

user posted image

[90] CA: You.... You... You... how can you do that to me?

elle: oppss... i didn't know the CA is actually a guy !!

(sorry, dun mind him, he is drunk.. and at that point of time, he's incredibly high on alcohol..)