Sign in to follow this  
nyl

FREE Slimming treatment @ CRES Wellness

:lol: Sure can...

I take one packet of CN Diet (bought frm my friend), replacement of my breakfast...

Lunch - eat as usual (but most of the time, i skipped rice & oily food)

Nite - I take another packet of CN Diet.

about 2 weeks... I lost about 1 1/2 kg.

then tummy smaller lo.. but still problem area at thigh.

what is CN diet? is it taste good? i afraid it not taste good...and where to buy??

ermm...breakfast n dinner...just take CN diet...do u feel hungry after that?? :unsure:

I bought CN Diet from my friend. She bought it from CRES. she resell to me becaus she don't like the taste. Anyway, i get the mocha one.. there's also vanilla as well.

there're many way to make the drink attractive & tasty if you have time. Eg: do ice blended, do dessert(mix with honey dew juice n etc)

If i feel hungry, i just grab some fruits. :)

as long as not oily & eat rice

I bought CN Diet from my friend. She bought it from CRES. she resell to me becaus she don't like the taste. Anyway, i get the mocha one.. there's also vanilla as well.

there're many way to make the drink attractive & tasty if you have time. Eg: do ice blended, do dessert(mix with honey dew juice n etc)

oic...so are you just drink it like that?? i just afraid i dont have the determination :P

yea...dont eat too much rice!! :P

how much is the CN diet cost originally if we buy at Cres? :unsure:

i tried thier free slimming at Cres yesterday. They will asked you, which part of your body u wont to lose, so i choose arms ^_^^_^ in fact the machine works on all your body part, as it is free, so they will just concern at one part. It is called electropolisis if im not mistaken. It was a bit pain, feeling like the thing pulling your muscle, they said it was equivalent u do 360 sit up. ^_^

at the end, my lose total 1.5cm for my arms. ^_^^_^

Have u gals heard of slimming injection? My friend tried it @ a place called Cherro in sri hartamas and I can really her body change in 2 months. I took their slimming pills - RM388 for 1 month supply. VERY EFFECTIVE! I got their number (03-6203 5977)

did her body change overall after injection? including stubborn areas like thighs and arms? how much ar?

and the slimming pills makes you go toilet izzit?

Edited by phae_22

My friend took the package of 10x of injection. The injection is done once a week. In ten weeks, I notice her thighs are much smaller. And it's jab on certain area that u want to slim down. She said if want faster effect, take along with their slimming pills. She slims down all together. Can see obvious result especially on the area that she jabs.

I only took the slimming pills to curb my appetite (I'm a big eater). I lost 2kgs in a month cos the pills claim to increase our metabolic rate to burn fat. Anyway, I'm satisfied with the result. U gals should try cos it won't cause any diarrhea which is a plus point. :thumbup1: