Sign in to follow this  
nyl

FREE Slimming treatment @ CRES Wellness

name?

i try to ask from my cozen..coz she don wanna tell me..she jz ask me to go n c the doc..only then the doc will give it to u..coz this medicine was very strong..they required a doc guide.maybe i'll try to c any doc,then see wats the name of the medicine..n i'll let u know..

i try to ask from my cozen..coz she don wanna tell me..she jz ask me to go n c the doc..only then the doc will give it to u..coz this medicine was very strong..they required a doc guide.maybe i'll try to c any doc,then see wats the name of the medicine..n i'll let u know..

thx lots :P be waiting !!!

b4 enroll any slimming programme, pls remember ask them r the price included slimming product which require during slimming session.

I have enrolled in Sxxxxxxx Sxxxxxxxx. B4 i enroll, the consultant said they will provide all the products, they guarantee that you will c the result. no need extra charges...and bla bla bla. all SWEET TALK.

After i enroll, they try to sell me a lot of products which use in the house. The products aren't cheap!5 products are RM890!!! I hate this kind of marketing strategic!

HEY!!!I"M NOT THAT RICH OKIE???

really? i wanna try^^

totally free a?

i got cheated by Marie Fxxxxx be4, said it was free one session, thru on9 appliaction, but they oni free consultation ><

I have CRES bangsar number 03-2283 6369. call them

I also kena before but not Slimxxxx Sxxxxxxx but Mxxxxxx....

You gotto have GREAT determination to reject people....

yes...have rejected them...hope there is not 2nd times...

sigh...

do u c any effect after whole programme?

The result may vary. but one thing for sure, we need to give full coperation in terms of self discplin (diet, exercise. etc)

If you dare not to sign courses, you gotto try the free slimming treatment. as it's free. no risk

just to update here regarding free slimming programme at Cres.

i have been informed by Cres consultant that the free slimming programme is not applicable for the whole body, u only can choose one part of your body to get this free slimming, example... arms, tighs or tummy. because different part using different machine. and i already book my my time next 2 week!! :clapclap:

ok..thanks for the info...

by the way..the free treatment promotion only valid till 30th sept right?

ok..thanks for the info...

by the way..the free treatment promotion only valid till 30th sept right?

if im not mistaken, until ends of october because sept and oct are "Slimming month" promotion in Cres. :)

make sure they measure u b4 n after.

i went to cres a yr plus ago in BTS, pretty good. I especially loved the massage and body mask. feels sooooo good. bout the slimmin part im not sure, just know that i felt soooo great after the whole thing. Part of it cus the smell of it is sooo heavenly. cocoa butter :D

make sure they measure u b4 n after.

i went to cres a yr plus ago in BTS, pretty good. I especially loved the massage and body mask. feels sooooo good. bout the slimmin part im not sure, just know that i felt soooo great after the whole thing. Part of it cus the smell of it is sooo heavenly. cocoa butter :D

yea...i went to Cres and got one malay lady coming out from the room saying that it was really really nice ..the spa or body massage i guessed. im going to try thier hydro milk bath next week...anyone did b4? :wink3:

and i still got one FREE aroma refreshing massage yet to be used...hihi :wub:

hope to hear from u soon~ wanna know hows the course :D

the course is good. therapist is caring. I have done almost 5 sessions and i'm seeing myself losing 3kg and 30cm loss in total.

they said nothing is easy. I need to take good care of my diet. Now, they taught me how to do some light exercise.

I signed course in Bangsar. but i also go to taipan & seremban. coz i used travel a lot in my job.

Anyway, you can choose to use your package in all 10 outlets. but for slimming i'm not that sure, coz my therapist told me to stick to one slimmin therapist better as they know your body conditions and what advise to give.

I tried their diet plan, see fast result... :)

u mean u follow the diet plan they gv u n u can see visible results? how much is the whole coursE? :unsure:

I've signed up a slimmig course less than RM3k (easy payment :) )

Not start the slimming treatment yet.but i got the diet plan from my friend, she finished her course liao.

Now i go to their gym in seremban & kepong... hehehe

I've signed up a slimmig course less than RM3k (easy payment :) )

Not start the slimming treatment yet.but i got the diet plan from my friend, she finished her course liao.

Now i go to their gym in seremban & kepong... hehehe

hehe...can share your diet plan with us or not?? :wub::wub:

:lol: Sure can...

I take one packet of CN Diet (bought frm my friend), replacement of my breakfast...

Lunch - eat as usual (but most of the time, i skipped rice & oily food)

Nite - I take another packet of CN Diet.

about 2 weeks... I lost about 1 1/2 kg.

then tummy smaller lo.. but still problem area at thigh.