Sign in to follow this  
DBelladonna

Ugg Boots

they are skin color... =D u are so tempted to get one... i'll just ask my friend to get it from aussie...^^" if i still want them lol

i dunno theone from roxy made by wat... but they are cute hahaha! and i was wondering if you wander around with uggs in msia, ppl will stare and laugh... thats why! i might wanna get it from aussie and just collect them =P

la senza had uggs 1 or 2 months ago.. but only limited stocks. uber cute!

Hi Guys,

I stumbled upon this thread and hope this info helps you guys...

Uggs are available in a lot of colors (inluding PINK!!) the skin color is usually referred to as Sand.. The biggest difference between ugg boots is the material used to make them. If you purchase cheap uggs usually they are made from synthetic materials.. Not a concern if your just into the style but if you want your feet to stay warm you should invest in a pair made from sheepskin. Sheepskin is naturally thermostatic and will keep your feet unbelievably cosy + won't end up smelling (really really bad).. Personally I love chocolate http://www.ukuggboots.co.uk/ukugg.asp?p=Boot&r=pro-6007