Sign in to follow this  
merrily

Looking for home breed shih tzu....Any recommendation?

Hi guys,

Hope you can recommend me a good shih tzu breeder. I'm looking for home breed shih tzu (with cert) with reasonable price.

thanks...

Hi,

price should not be the main concern but health is when looking for a puppy. Getting a dog that comes from good healthy genetics parents is more important coz long run if you get a reasonable priced dog but always need to go to the doc will cause u more money.

Do have a look at the parents as well before getting the puppy and have a look at the litter mate as to how healthy they are from the poo and all. Good luck in your search ya !

i know one in damansara, their shih tzu they are show dogs...but pricy...from 1000-1400 each.i brought my shih tzu near my hse,usj 9.its from a pet shop.the pet shop owner is famous for showing dogs as well,won many championships.my shih zhu;her great grandparents are champs and before that too...very cute face unlike some i saw around like monkies...i brought her for $900,certified and microchip.

Edited by kimmie

Hi,

price should not be the main concern but health is when looking for a puppy. Getting a dog that comes from good healthy genetics parents is more important coz long run if you get a reasonable priced dog but always need to go to the doc will cause u more money.

Do have a look at the parents as well before getting the puppy and have a look at the litter mate as to how healthy they are from the poo and all. Good luck in your search ya !

thanks skye.

i know one in damansara, their shih tzu they are show dogs...but pricy...from 1000-1400 each.i brought my shih tzu near my hse,usj 9.its from a pet shop.the pet shop owner is famous for showing dogs as well,won many championships.my shih zhu;her great grandparents are champs and before that too...very cute face unlike some i saw around like monkies...i brought her for $900,certified and microchip.

Hi kimmie,

What's the pet shop name? Do u have the contact no?

its at home but ill get it for u...ill post it when im back

there is 2 shops i love their shih tzu..the one i brought from was from

jk usj 9 superbpetshop

and there is one called sherithans pet centre ss19.they have nice shih tzu and poodles...they have any branch in usj 10 too...

are u still looking for shih tzu..i was looking for 2 and i got them..if u want more details i can passed a list to u after 3 weeks of hunting!:P

i know a home dog breeder in USJ 9.

bought mine there bout 1000++ but they give free boarding the first time ...

can see the whole family, mummy, daddy , uncle, aunty...

all very hyper and joyful

plus the place is super clean ....

the downside, not everytime have, like seasonal ...

sometimes have, sometimes don't

perhaps that was the home breeder i called but didnt meet...grandfather is champ..gold white in color