Sign in to follow this  
usernameusername

Any True Fitness members here?

Wow.. so many fitness centres around town now!!

I think it's still new.. not many ppl know bout this except those who stay near Desa Sri Hartamas. ;)

R u their member? Perhaps u may intro this centre to us here. We'd like to know more bout it! :P Thanks!

hi hi...just signed up membership there at True Fitness...anyone else also join the club?

how much u join in?wat classes u join so? :)

dun join this club. the worst club i ever joined. they are so nice to you when asking u to join. when i wanna quit time like shit. no body wants to bother me. push me here and there. and no action at all. somemore i oredi cancel my membership, they keep on charging my credit card. it has been 3 months oredi. call them oso pushing here and there with no solution. very pissed up with this true fitness management. :mumbling: stupid people~!!

yea...i totally agree with u darlyn...

im a true fitness member for almost 2 yrs now and my contract end this august and guess wat, they suddenly being very nice to me coz they want me to continue my contract, yea rite! the maintainence r really bad, pipe leaking in the middle of the ladies locker room, steamroom alwaz under construction, the good aerobics instructors all run off (kept on changing new instructors), and lots more....

I knew a gurl from true fitness dat having a pretty similar prob dat ur having, she cancelled her contract but they come out with a statement dat she didnt pay them for the last 6months but in actual fact,she never missed the payment.

i was thinking of joining FF now....or celebrity fitness in bangsar.