Sign in to follow this  
kittycatinlove

SALE! SALE! SALE! Selling my second hand stuff :)

got my item yesterday.weeee nice stuff! :wub: thanks alot! :)

lunarfang, sorry been busy and now only got chance to reply you. You can wear your dress with flats if you are tall..nicely embroided sandals, or if you are short/petite like me, then a silver open toe sshoe/sandal or even white/black or beige. Depends also on what handbag you are carrying. :)

wat is the usage of ORIGINS A PERFECT WORLD WHITE TEA SKIN GUARDIAN ?

Did u mean what is it for? Well I was told that after your cleanse your skin, it is important to apply something like this to protect it from the harmfull stuff around us, like dirt, and sun, and dust etc. I find that it makes my skin really soft and it smells great, that's why I have the 60ml for myself. :D

lunarfang, sorry been busy and now only got chance to reply you. You can wear your dress with flats if you are tall..nicely embroided sandals, or if you are short/petite like me, then a silver open toe sshoe/sandal or even white/black or beige. Depends also on what handbag you are carrying. :)

thanks for the suggestion! :wub:

Did u mean what is it for? Well I was told that after your cleanse your skin, it is important to apply something like this to protect it from the harmfull stuff around us, like dirt, and sun, and dust etc. I find that it makes my skin really soft and it smells great, that's why I have the 60ml for myself. :D

hehe thats what the SA told me too!its not sticky or oily either! eh sorry yea, sibuk2 only :P (get it lovemail!)

Genuine COACH clutch. Used once. Perfect no flaws. Retails over RM1k+++ Selling RM550 only.

can i see inside ...can use as a handbag???

Hi there, inside is clean just one compartment though. Let me look for it as I have stored it away somewhere in my cupboard. When found will take a pic. You can use it as a clutch bag. :)

Hi there, inside is clean just one compartment though. Let me look for it as I have stored it away somewhere in my cupboard. When found will take a pic. You can use it as a clutch bag. :)

orite thx...pm me k..

poodle baby sorry for my late response. the bag was in my mum's house and i was looking all over for it in my own home. silly me :P

I will get a pic of the inside if you are still interested, very soon.

poodle baby sorry for my late response. the bag was in my mum's house and i was looking all over for it in my own home. silly me :P

I will get a pic of the inside if you are still interested, very soon.

yes im waiting... :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hi poodlebaby,

Finally.... this is the inside of the coach clutch. It does not have compartments, but can still fit cash, handphone and a packet of tissues. Also can add a lip balm or lipstick.

Edited by kittycatinlove