Sign in to follow this  
vvnchow

Hormone Imbalanced

wat's the product name?most important how much does it cost?

hmm, i think majoritiy of females got period irregular, my frd she also had hormone imbalance problem. My irregular period problem ok le, also not so pain when it come. Hormone imbalance prob need time to cure, but seem my frd getting better after take 3 mths of the product that i taking.

papero, u still young and need to take care of your body ya.

wat's the product name?most important how much does it cost?

the product name is called 'prime again', i went on d website n saw it costs RM206

Prime Again® is designed to address the body's endocrine system with "fire element" herbs that work in harmony with the body's hormone-producing glands.

Based on the Philosophy of Regeneration, Prime Again® is designed to maintain optimum health through proper nutrition and keeping the body in balance. Exclusively formulated with a proprietary blend of concentrated herbs for effectiveness, Prime Again® is a unique combination of Eastern herbal tradition and Western science.

Edited by sweetiecat

hi,

first, try taking the EPO and the multivit.. maybe your body lack of nutritional supplement. must religiously take for 3 months coz it usually take 3 months or more to see the effect full force. then, after your period regulate already, take the ba chen soup every month after your period. also, take the pai feng wan after your period. it will help strengthen your body.

don't take too much hormone pills. it has side effects wan. last time i used to take diane-35 coz i got lots of acne. gp doctor said will help, i take.. walaueh.. the skin very nice orh... but after i stop, the same problem back again.. moreover, it will hurt your liver coz it's medication ma..

you must eat healthy food, try soy bean products but don't over consume... exercise and try to relax yourself.. don't overstress..

this is just advice.. for professional advice: go consult a gynae.. the doc will be able to give you good advice..

hopefully, this will help you...

with metta..

:wink3:

Hormones can be imbalanced for various reasons

(i) lack of hormone regulator, prostaglandin. Our body needs essential fatty acids to make prostaglandin, so u could try supplementing with Evening Primrose Oil + flaxseed and cut down on fried foods, stress, cigarettes, late nights etc as these are bad for hormone regulation

(ii) bowel problems / constipation. Try to take more fiber in your diet and cut down on empty starches like white rice, white bread. An unhealthy bowel cannot clear away used hormones and sometimes, they can be re-activated in the bowels and tip the hormonal balance

(iii) a weak liver, which will have problems trying to detox used hormones. U can try taking a liver tonic but remember that if u are taking herbs, u cannot use them for long term. try taking for 2-3 weeks, then take a break for a couple of weeks before resuming. Our liver also uses up a lot of sulfur to detox, so make sure u up ur intake of veges containing sulfur.

Last but not least, dun stress yourself out as our immune systems weakens when we are stressed. Try to sleep early ( before 11 pm ) as our body is most active at detoxing from 11 pm - 1 am.

Hope this helps. :) I have a weak liver at the moment and i find that i tend to get clogged pores if sleep late or am stressed.

Hmmm.... I have acne problems since young too and I've always attributed it to my body's hormonal imbalance.

Lately, my friend intro this product Permeta-H and I've been using it for 2 weeks plus. It claims to regulate your hormones. Will keep you updated on my progress. So far, the most noted differences are - skin more hydrated, eye bags reduced. Also, I happen to have my period lately and normally I have blood clots. This time no blood clots nor period pain (usually i get period pain from blood clots). Not much difference in terms of acne yet cuz I had a few minor pimples from my period. :P

PM me if you want details. By the way, this is their website. Not very informative, though. http://www.lexwel.com/permetaH.htm

Hormones can be imbalanced for various reasons

(i) lack of hormone regulator, prostaglandin. Our body needs essential fatty acids to make prostaglandin, so u could try supplementing with Evening Primrose Oil + flaxseed and cut down on fried foods, stress, cigarettes, late nights etc as these are bad for hormone regulation

(ii) bowel problems / constipation. Try to take more fiber in your diet and cut down on empty starches like white rice, white bread. An unhealthy bowel cannot clear away used hormones and sometimes, they can be re-activated in the bowels and tip the hormonal balance

(iii) a weak liver, which will have problems trying to detox used hormones. U can try taking a liver tonic but remember that if u are taking herbs, u cannot use them for long term. try taking for 2-3 weeks, then take a break for a couple of weeks before resuming. Our liver also uses up a lot of sulfur to detox, so make sure u up ur intake of veges containing sulfur.

Last but not least, dun stress yourself out as our immune systems weakens when we are stressed. Try to sleep early ( before 11 pm ) as our body is most active at detoxing from 11 pm - 1 am.

Hope this helps. :) I have a weak liver at the moment and i find that i tend to get clogged pores if sleep late or am stressed.

Hi Marlene,

I agree with you that to balance our hormones we can try EPO. I have been taking EPO for years now to control my periods. It was effective initially until last year when the pain and backache returns. :mumbling: .

But today I went to talk to the pharmacist in Caring Pavillion KL and was pleased to be introduced a product Nuvafemme. The active ingredient is genistein. Actually I read about it many times in The Sun newspaper that it is good for radiant and wrinkle free skin. I am so pleased when she told me that Nuvafemme is also good for Period Pains.

I bought 1 box which will last me 1 1/2 months. Really happy that I found this product. :clapclap:

Bravo! Will write more about my experience with Nuvafemme! :thumbup1:

Anyone in the forum tried Nuvafemme?

Am currently on Nuvafemme. Just bought 2 boxes 3 days ago. Started since too :) Hope to achieve good results within 2-3 months! I have hormonal acne prob which cant go away despite having consumed countless of skin supplements! :)