Sign in to follow this  
dilaceratedalways

Looking for massage

Hi all,

Any of you ladies can recommend where I can get a happy ending massage by someone reliable, trustworthy and professional? I would really like to get a happy ending massage but as a girl I’m wary about men who provide such services hence looking for recommendations. Thank you.

Hi There,

I am a Jawanese / Malaysia just return back, have experience over 3 years as a Yoni therapist with during my study of Dip in Us. 

I am back and looking for side income as a freelancer to support my living expenses with the skills i have learnt. 

Before beginning the Yoni Massage it is important to create a space for the woman (the receiver) in which to relax, from which she can more easily enter a state of high arousal and experience great pleasure from herYoni. Her partner (the giver) will experience the joy of  giving pleasure and witnessing a special moment. The Yoni Massage can also be used as a form of "safe sex" and is an excellent activity to build trust and intimacy. Some massage and sex therapists use it to assist women to break through sexual blocks or trauma.

The goal of the Yoni massage is not solely to achieve orgasm, although orgasm is often a pleasant and welcome side effect. The goal can be as simple as to pleasure and massage the Yoni. From this perspective both receiver and giver can relax, and do not have to worry about achieving any particular goal. When orgasm does occur it is usually more expanded, more intense and more satisfying. It is also helpful for the giver to not expect anything in return, but simply allow the receiver to enjoy the massage and to relax into herself.

MYR100 per hour / MYR150 for 2 hours ( service available at a hotel / own home) 

Please contact me at: 

hasn.insect@gmail.com

for more information. Have a good day