Sign in to follow this  
Traseyee

[G&G]Korean Big Eyes Cosmetic Lens

Traseyee,

The MG cosmetic lens (RM169.99) is one year supply?

And the colour is darker than BT01?

Yupp, MG is one year supply, and the colour is darker than BT01, somemore wont feel dry.

Thanks.

Hi Traseyee, I've been wearing the BT-01 for one year. So It's almost time for me to buy a new pair. Thing is, although BT-01 is the most comfortable lenses i've ever worn, it still feel dry at times and I can't wear them for more than 10 hours per day. Does it mean the MG lens will be more suitable for me?

I've signed up for ur online stores. I got my last pair from a friend who ordered in from Korea to Australia. I think ur price is almost the same if not cheaper anyway, so I suppose I can change over to buy them from u with paypal. You do send it overseas right?

Hi Traseyee, I've been wearing the BT-01 for one year. So It's almost time for me to buy a new pair. Thing is, although BT-01 is the most comfortable lenses i've ever worn, it still feel dry at times and I can't wear them for more than 10 hours per day. Does it mean the MG lens will be more suitable for me?

I've signed up for ur online stores. I got my last pair from a friend who ordered in from Korea to Australia. I think ur price is almost the same if not cheaper anyway, so I suppose I can change over to buy them from u with paypal. You do send it overseas right?

Hi KinkiKeLL,

Thanks for your query, yupp MG is much more comfortable than GG lens. It won feel dry and tired as GG lens will feel tired and dry. Yupp u can always buy through Paypal, and we do ship to worldwide.

Thanks,

Traseyee

http://shop-pink.webdiy.com.tw

hello, Amie black and blue is RM238 it is double color lens,and the big eye effect is better than single color lens.

Interested let me know anytime k

Thanks!

Are these big eyes effect? what is the water content ? how much is RM238 in US dollar?

Are these 1 year contact lenses? Do you ship to USA? Do you accept PayPal?

Thanks.