Sign in to follow this  
faithandhope

Whats your FAVORITE facial mask?

I'm a mask lover, or to say i am crazy about mask...I tried more than 60 types of different types of masks (facial sheet, mud, peeling, cream, sleeping pack, hydrogel, gel...etc) , categories (collagen, lifting, anti-wrinkle, whitening, moisturizing, hydrating, soothing, calming, nourishing, radiant...etc), expensive ones, mid range, cheap ones...Europe, Taiwanese, Japanese, and recently more on Korean brands.

And still i must say, there are STILL ALOT of brands i have not tried yet, still collecting and waiting to try them!

But, i'm quite selective when it comes to facial products because i have quite sensitive face. So products that i use, i always do a quick check on their packaging on ingredients used. Although i have sensitive skin, i don't really have blackheads, acnes and pore problems. But as age is catching up, therefore now i'm focusing a lot in moisturizing, whitening and anti-aging range now! (i'd like to stay and look young, bright and supple as long as possible smile.gif )

Those products that i re-purchase over and over again, it is because:
- It doesn't irritate my skin (I have very sensitive skin)
- The after-affect actually lasted longer than expected
- I have smooth, suppled and baby skin the next day
- I really see results after few applications
- Results delivers as promised

So far out of my so many mask that i've used throughout the years, following are the few mask that i truly truly love and have repeatedly purchase over and over again!

1. FAITH IN FACE - After Shower & Nourish me (Hydrogel facial sheet mask)
2. CLINELLE - SnoWhite Mask (Cream based mask)
3. LANEIGE - White Plus Renew Capsule Sleeping Pack (Sleeping mask)
4. HABO LABO - Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask (Cotton facial sheet mask)
5. SCINIC - V Lifting Dual Mask Aqua Solution (Cotton facial sheet mask)

The rest i tried, so so only la~ expensive ones also ok ok only, but i think products are very subjective to individuals, some might be effective to certain people, some might not suit certain people.

What are some of your favourite mask? mind to share across?

I like to use beautymate paper mask. It is moisturizing and brighten my skin. Do you use sleeping mask too? I am looking for sleeping mask.

Hi there! yes i do use sleeping mask, tried a few types and recently i quite like Laneige's new White Plus Renew Capsule Sleeping Pack. Just apply at night, sleep and wash off next morning, i find my face more moisturized and brighter too! But out of all types of mask, i like sleeping mask the LEAST because each time i apply sleeping mask, somehow i can't really sleep well. I don't dare to turn here there thinking the mask will stick on my pillow, my blanket my hair...etc, my brain and mind just doesn't rest fully. LOL. I prefer facial mask sheet, easy & convenient!

You're using paper sheet mask? have you tried hydrogel mask sheet? it's really good! our skin absorb from hydrogel a lot better as hydrogel as the power to lock it's nutritions, ingredients and moisture, no air can go in or out during mask application. So skin can only absorb :)

Hi All...you should try Mary Kay Botanical Effect mask..It is really good..you can feel the different before and after. Because this mask is special to deep cleanse your skin, it remove dead cell that cause pimples and dull faces. apply about 3 times per week and dull skin will be gone......!