Sign in to follow this  
simonne

The Skin Food

i have dark circles

am wondering is there any product from TSF can help lighten it??

long time din masuk skinfood ady

ady lose touch :P

plue try snow tea eye serum

at first i seen a lot of review that it's not working

but my sis bot it n i give a try

i muz say my dark circles is lighter than before

i think it depends on individual skin =P

Hi, i m new join member here...

I get to know this product through this forum, and i go through the conversation between you all...

I got problems not sure which type skin i belongs to...

I thought i catagorize to Dry Skin - so i tried

Tomato Whitening Emulsion- But look oily after apply

L & C Waterdrop - not sure the result

Milk Mania Foaming type - look good after use it.

BB Cream - ok ..

But i notice there is so pimples on my face.

I m wandering whether i m oily skin type..

I m extremely SAD...and FED-UP

plue

i have dark eye circles too..had used garnier and missha's eyecream >.< useless ler..

wanna try the snow tea eye serum edy..

esther

ya i've read the reviews from a taiwan website..the ratings seem to be low..

but i'm willing to try lar..since skinfood till now havent disappoint me..

haha like the tea tree essense, i read the reviews seems like quite useless to them, but i think it's quite effective on my pimples, just have to apply a thick layer, then usually next day can see my pimples are reduced edy..

plue

i have dark eye circles too..had used garnier and missha's eyecream >.< useless ler..

wanna try the snow tea eye serum edy..

esther

ya i've read the reviews from a taiwan website..the ratings seem to be low..

but i'm willing to try lar..since skinfood till now havent disappoint me..

haha like the tea tree essense, i read the reviews seems like quite useless to them, but i think it's quite effective on my pimples, just have to apply a thick layer, then usually next day can see my pimples are reduced edy..

i think it all depends on different skin

and the method of applying is also very important :D

apply 3 dots around yr eye, 1 on the lid 1 at the end another 1 on the lower eye

then just move yr ring finger around yr eye inward

one of estee lauder SA teach me to use this method

n it seems to work on me very well

apply 3 dots around yr eye, 1 on the lid 1 at the end another 1 on the lower eye

then just move yr ring finger around yr eye inward

one of estee lauder SA teach me to use this method

n it seems to work on me very well

thanks darling!!!

will give this serum a try dy :D

and also ur method :D

from my experience, it's advisable to follow the instructions on the label when u use d products...

bought seaweed cleanser last friday. few days ago (for 2-3 days), i used seaweed cleanser on dry skin & rinse off with cold water. i used other brands b4 this & forgot that i must use it on dampened skin & rinse with lukewarm water. the result is i felt that my cheek have d feeling of pimples popping out (but there was none), sometimes felt my face is a bit hot like when u r under the sun for a long time (but i was at home whole day). 1st i thought that it's because of lettuce&cucumber emulsion (d sa told me that it might b a bit rich for my skin due to dead skin) but then when i read d instruction yesterday, i realised i've used d wrong method.

now my face is ok de...

hei babes, i've got a situation.

every time i use the black sugar scrub and rinse of throughly, it will still leave some brown stain on my cotton wool when i apply the toner on my face!! and i havta wipe it off at least 2 times.

wat's the problem huh? i rinse my face many many times - using the shower head spray on my skin long time (because i normally use black sugar when bathing), and also rinse with cold water before applying toner (cuz believe tat cold water can reduce pore size).

how ar? any babes encounter the same problem with me? any skin food SA here can help me? thanks ya...

ah_yoon86

i dun think those are due to the black sugar scrub?

maybe it's just ur dead skin and dirt?

cuz everytime i use toner also will have this brown stain

chachalena

i think another very well-known product will be their BB cream :D

Edited by yin

i love the smell of aloe bb cream

the gingko one smells horrible

>_<

anyone knows when the mushroom bb cream coming out?

and honestly the colour v light la...

sked to buy nanti like as tho i pua mask on the face >_<

I'm really tanned MAC NC30

and i'm using aloe bb cream #2

if u scare i'll look fair, don apply to much

a little goes a long way

hi gals..

i oso very long time din masuk Skinfood liao..dunno recently got wat new products reach Malaysia branch..i checked Taiwan website just now..wow, their new product looks so yummy and nice package leh..really need to find 1 day masuk Skinfood and get updated..hahahaha

Yin,

i tot the scrub wil scrub away the dead skin n dirt? or maybe will be rinsed off with water? mmm....

i am using aloe BB cream #1. love the smell and the effect also. makes skin look healthy~ hehe

I bought skinfood aloe bb cream few weeks ago.. then recently each time i open the cover, there's water flowing out.. :( have anyone of you experience tis? should i continue using it?

lilioe, i bought aloe bb cream few months ago, probably in jan.. and lately i have the same experience as u. water flow out from my bb cream.

i asked my fren who bought it around the same time, hers was ok.

usually, i'll squeeze the cream out on the back of my hand, tilt my hand and allow the water to flow away. then only i pat the cream on my face.

gals, i have the same problem too. there's some water flowing out of my bb cream yesterday morning.

wat i did is i shake it lo. then ok dy. i think is the bb cream not properly mixed gua. just like nail polish...after some time the "oil" and the "colors" will seperate wan...

gals, i have the same problem too. there's some water flowing out of my bb cream yesterday morning.

wat i did is i shake it lo. then ok dy. i think is the bb cream not properly mixed gua. just like nail polish...after some time the "oil" and the "colors" will seperate wan...

honeyapple and yoon, thanks for the advice..:) i was quite afraid to use after seeing water flowing out of it..cos it's quite a big amount of water..n i tot i must have bought expired product or sth..but since it happens to u gals also..then it should be normal la..not so scared to use ad..hehe..