【超可爱大蝴蝶结束发带】

尺寸:约20cm,可拉伸至30cm

用途: 化妆,卸妆,洗脸,做面膜 ,做运动或瑜伽,戴这个很方便哦。

顏色:薄荷绿波点,粉色波点,西瓜红波点,粉紫爱心

直接当发绳也可以呢,大大的蝴蝶结很可爱,卸妆洗脸时必备哦.

一个RM30, 两个RM50(包邮)

欢迎批发~有兴趣PM我哦~
Wechat : eliselim1167
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.384037678386073.1073741842.336718059784702&type=3

Hi there,

I have been on lowyat since 2003 and I realized that many of you are into Vit C injections and glutathione injections. I also notice that it's all over the internet nowadays with no indication of source of origin. 

I'm willing to answer any questions regarding aesthetics and I'll be willing to set up an appointment too at my clinic for consultation.

Just some info about The Retreat Clinic;

The Retreat Clinic is a medical aesthetic clinic specializing in providing professional, safe and personalised aesthetic treatments. Our clinic is located in a vibrant, new and upcoming neighbourhood in Setia Alam commercial centre, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

We differentiate ourselves by providing the best advice tailored to each individual’s needs in a soothing and relaxed environment. We want all patients who visit us to be given the best treatment and service so that they leave feeling rejuvenated and revitalized. 

We have our own range of skincare which has no harmful chemicals like Lauryl Sulphates, volatile alcohols, DEA/MEA ingredients, etc.

Hope to hear from any of you soon who would like to ask me any questions about skin, botox, medical facials, liquid facesculpting, etc.

Regards,
Dr. JK