Sign in to follow this  
joey5012

[wts] Skin matcha Nourish collagen hot item!, freedom from acne testimonial (Cosmetic

SKINOURISH MATCHA COLLAGEN BEAUTY DRINKS FOR YOU
WHAT does collagen do?
It is one of the most important components in the human body, and is responsible for the strength, felxibility ans elasticity of the connective tissue of the skin, ligaments and tendons and is also responsible for some formation of the main bone component.
collagen plays such an important role in that it allows the body's connective tissue to constantly expand ans contract without causing damage to the actual tissue.
post-256526-1363333067_thumb.jpg post-256526-1363333166_thumb.jpg

have crystal clear skin freedom from acne skin
Skinourish Matcha Collagen + Lemon FREE 1 SHAKER Testimonial 13 By Vicky Yan From Defungo - Authorized Seller By Berfa Shop Corporate Group Agents

After a month taking 30 pack SKINourish+lemon. Because of pressure from study and not enough rest the face come out with full acne.Dongdong Cheng introduction me to start drinking a Deluxe Edition product -SKINourish+lemon. the package was come with a free shaker. my acne begin to subside and the face was look great after a month i drinking SKINorish + lemon.

Because of academic pressure and my lifestyle was not normal,early awakening and sleep late .my face has been emerge a lot of acne and erythema .i have try many of product but doesn't work for it. My boss dongdong cheng introduction me to take a new promotion package for SKINourish +lemon+shaker
the acne and erythema on my face getting subsided after 3 weeks i drinking this product.even the acne scars also fades,my skin is more smother and rosy,i'm very happy with the result. Thanks a lot to my boss

post-256526-1370226135_thumb.jpg

LATEST TESTIMONIAL BY USER

Skinourish Matcha Collagen (collagen green tea + lemon free a shaker bottle) + Lemon FREE 1 SHAKER Testimonial 12 By Sze Hui - Authorized Seller By Berfa Shop Corporate Group Agents License Management Agency Organization

✦ ✦ SKINourish praise come along ✦ ✦
The wrong products because of drinking cause facial acne continue to emerge, but also leave unsightly pock, it really is people fall into the bottom of a confidence thing. Fortunately, in SKINourish conditioning, the month after the acne is gone, pock faded, the skin also improved.

Health and Beauty SKINourish has dual effect on the market a rare green tea collagen, enhanced version of the current update release lemon recipe oh. Interested fast PM for more information now. ^ ^.order a Skinourish Matcha Collagen + Lemon Just RM280.00 sold this. POSTAGE NOT INCLUDED
WHATSAPP/SMS 0123757185 or wechat me /pm
face book:http://www.facebook.com/pages/L5-Chocolate-Kuala-Lumpur/417429718331386?flyingspaghettimonster=hl

post-256526-1369493431_thumb.jpg

THIS MONTH PROMOTION FREE SHAKER WITH DELUXE SET

post-256526-1369204173_thumb.jpg

HOW TO CONSUME SKIN NOURISH COLLAGEN MATCHA WITH NEW FLAVOUR LEMON
post-256526-1368084716_thumb.jpg

INTRODUCTION TO SKINOURISH MATCHA COLLAGEN
WHAT IS SKINNOURISH MATCHA COLLAGEN?
-AN POWERFUL ANTI-OXIDANT
-AN CELLACTIVATION FUNCTION
-PREVENT AGING APPEARANCE
-REPAIR SKIN'S CELL

SKINourish matcha collagen contains all ingredient that have been research and tested scientifically based on 4 R REINFORCEMENT SOLUTION: ( Recharge, regenerate, Rejuvanate,Reinforce)
a) recharge- Recharge the vitality of skin, boast up to 6000 time ,rehydration of skin,whitening,reduce fine line and wrinkles.increase elasticity of skin.
b) regenerate -Restore youth,repair skin tissues
c)rejuvanate- Rehydrate continously, deep moisturise,minimise pores
d) Reinforce-Build up collagen for 24 hour,clear acne,detoxify liver, stengthen body repair function
You may have healthier and fairer skin by Consuming Matcha Collagen! which able to solve all the problem listed below

a) Acne ,pimple.fine wrinkles,uneven skin tone,dehydrated skin , rough skin texture
large pores ,loosen and sagging skin , scars dark eye circle due to the changing in lifestyle
such as smoking, food habits ,physical activities alchohol comsumption will bring negative effects onto skin.

Benefit of taking

Enchance body immune system
Powerful anti oxidant
Reduce skin rashes ,infections and wound
Anti Imflammatory property
Cell activation function
Prevent aging appearance
Repair skin cells
Improve skin condition
Firmer ,youthful and glowing skin appearance
Protect collagen from free radical attack

PM ME email joey2383@gmail.com or whatsapp/sms me 0123757185

Matcha ingredient: MATCHA POWDER, SOY COLLAGEN,SILK AMINO ACID, RICE CERAMIDE,L-GLUTATHIONE,CO-ENYZMES Q10,ASCORBIC ACID, LYSINE, and teavigo
Matcha Powder ( Green Tea Powder)
These catechins and EGCG have the the function of antioxidant where they counteract
the effect of free radical resulted from pollution ,Uv radiantion,and chemical which lead to cell and DNA Damage as well as aging and loss of collagen

Soy Collagen ( 90% protein)
Soy is important source to vegetarian and vegans . Taking in food with high soy protein can help lowering cholestrol and low density lipoprotein ( bad chorolestrol)

Silk Amino Acid ( Silk Essence)
Silk amino Acid are water soluable mixture of amino acid obtained from hydrolysed silk fibroin. More than 85% of this contain alanine ,serine and glycine, it can keep and adjust moisture and prevent skin from harmful ultraviolet radiation and anti ageing for skin

L-glutathione ( 99%Glutathione)

Glutathione is powerful antioxidant that helps maintain cellular health and prevent oxidative stress,It assist in metabolisme of carcinogens and toxins. Immune system functioning is enchance with used of L-Glutathione and preventation of oxidative cell damage as well as enzymes activation and fight free radical damage

Teavigo (90% Epigallocatechin Gallate) EGCG
Teavigo (EGCG) has been shown as to exert a number of beneficial activities including

Anti oxidant ( cholestrol lowering)
Anti Imflammatory
Anti atherogenic
Anti microbial
Increase fat antioxidant (Prevent obesity)
Glucostatic (diabetic)

TESTIMONIAL USER WITH PHOTO
pretty lady without pimple /scar/oily skin in 8 days only with matcha collagen

post-256526-1363333240_thumb.jpg

THIS HANDSOME GUY CONSUME 7 DAYS ONLY TO LOOK FAIR NON OILY FACE
post-256526-1363333261_thumb.jpg

THIS PRETTY GIRL WITHOUT DARK EYE CIRCLE AND SMALL PIMPLES IN 4 DAYS
post-256526-1363333279_thumb.jpg
NO MORE AUNTIE LOOKS WITH SKIN NOURISH MATCHA COLLAGEN
post-256526-1363333296_thumb.jpg
IN 15 DAYS TO HAVE SMOOTH AND FAIR LOOKS
post-256526-1363333323_thumb.jpg

NO MORE PIGMENTATION IN 30 DAYS
9 DAYS WITH SMOOTH SKIN
post-256526-1363333353_thumb.jpg

NO MORE LARGE PORES IN 15 DAYS

post-256526-1363333372_thumb.jpg

No more scar here
post-256526-1363333410_thumb.jpg

30 DAYS TO LOOK YOUNGER THIS AUNTIE

SUCESSFUL CUSTOMER

1) MISS D miri - promotion set matcha set collagen free shaker 22/5/13 em43429552225my
2) MISS L miri promotion set matcha set collageb free shaker 28/5/13em63473525my

This post has been edited by joey2383: Jun 3 2013, 10:23 AM