Sign in to follow this  
Nurkhatijah

Milk with isomaltulose?

Hi both…I have a testimonial to make about his product. My friend recently tried out this new product and has been pestering me to give it a try. I gave it a go with my child.

I’m very particular with my child’s progression in school (yes..very kiasu of me…I know) but I would give my child tests on my own accord of what she has learn in school. She is now 6 years old. I make sure her meals are balanced and that she does not skip her meals.

I usually give her spelling test (very old fashion). Before giving the change of milk, she used to get 5-6 correct out of 12. I used to think that she is not trying hard enough and I would ask her to write out the words that she cannot remember 20 times each until she remembers. This was the same for a period of 3 months. After trying out the milk, my daughter improved in her spelling.Though I’m not really sure if it was the milk that I gave her, I attempt to try it myself (yes, me drinking milk for my child. I know might sound funny to some of you). To my surprise, this milk kept me alert (not like caffeine alert), it is an unexplainable difference you got to try it yourself.

There! An experience for me and for you to experience it yourself : )

KYee

Hi KYee!

Thks for sharing your experience with me. I just got a pack and was going to try already. After reading your testimonial, maybe I shd give it a try myself, hahaha…. Yes it did make me laugh a little but most mum I know also have tried the milk that they give their child.

Will let you know once I’ve tried the milk with my child.

Btw, when you say balanced meal, what do you give her?

Well, I would usually provide her with 1 slice of toast with milk in the morning/ yogurt with toast/ cereal with milk.

As for her recess, I will pack for her food from home. Sometimes fried fish/ boiled chicken with carrots and potatoes or sometimes with peas. Sometimes I will pack bread with peanut butter a tiny box of raisins/ spaghetti.

For dinner, we usually have light dinners. I would either prepare sandwiches (egg sandwich, tuna sandwich/ chicken sandwich) together with salad. Sometimes, we indulge in mash potatoes but that’s quite rare.

My cooking is very much sunflower/olive oil based, simple and fresh. 

;)

Hi,

Isomaltulose is one of the substances that won’t be dissolved immediately upon consumption. In contrary, isomaltulose will be dissolved in a low glycemic response which makes the energy that has been absorbed will stays longer and constantly available. To examine the effect of modulating glycemic response using isomaltulose on cognitive function 24 healthy male adult participants consumed energy and macronutrient-matched milk-based drinks containing 50 g isomaltulose, 50 g sucrose or a water control in a counterbalanced within-subject design. Interstitial glucose was measured continuously in 12 subjects and all provided 9 capillary measures on each test day.

Thanks & Regards

Michel Jone

AVENT Bottles