Sign in to follow this  
vinzvinz

雙。女人TwinFace Mask - The BEST facial mask ever!

[b] [/b]

[b] Recently I found a GREAT mask!! :thumbsup2:[/b]

[b] Intensive Moistening Facial Sheet Mask (5 sheets)[/b]

[img]http://www.twinface.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/n/intensie-moistening-sheet-mask-5-pack.gif[/img]

[size=3][color=#2F2F2F][font=Arial][background=rgb(240, 252, 255)][i][b]* Unit: 5 sheets[/b][/i][/background][/font][/color]
[color=#FF0000][font=Arial][background=rgb(240, 252, 255)][i][b]* Our famous "cloud" facial sheet mask - ultra thin, 100% cotton, 0.3 mm in thickness, transparent, and made in Japan.[/b][/i][/background][/font][/color]
[color=#2F2F2F][font=Arial][background=rgb(240, 252, 255)][b][i]* The facial sheet mask contains natural moisturizing aloe not only efficiently reduces fine wrinkle lines, but also contains skin soothing effect and helps with skin repair.[/i][/b][/background][/font][/color]
[b][i]* Hyaluronic acid and natural hard polydextrose have long-lasting and quick moisturizing capabilities. They can help the skin absorb a large amount of water and prevent it from evaporating, making the skin soft and smooth while keeping the water dual moisturizing effect.[/i][/b][/size]

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/577456_435390329825888_1403199235_n.jpg[/img]

[font=Arial][color=#2f2f2f][size=3]I'm satisfied with TwinFace Mask!! ^^ This "Intensive Moistening Facial Sheet Mask keeps my skin moist and makes my skin silky. Normally I will apply some moist cream before going to work but after all day long staying in the air conditioning office my skin always feels dry. Since using this product my skin won't be so dry after work and feel much better. Therefore, I highly recommend for those OL like me who always sit inside air-con office and sleep air-con room ><"[/size][/color][/font]

[color=#2F2F2F][font=Arial][size=3]The facial sheet mask material is extremely thin!! :) And it's easy to use =)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#2F2F2F][font=Arial][size=3]1st, Please do not remove the white mask layer before applying to the face.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2F2F2F][font=Arial][size=3]2nd, Expand the mask and pace it over the face until every region is covered.[/size][/font][/color] [font=Arial][color=#2f2f2f][size=3]To archive the best result, ensure the eye, mouth and nose areas are covered.[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#2F2F2F][font=Arial][size=3]3rd, Tear off the white mask layer from ear side and wait about 15mins.[/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial][color=#2f2f2f][size=3]4th, Remove the sheet mask and pat the face gently until the skin completely adsorbs the essence. *The essence does not need to be rinsed off. ^^
~** Recommend to use 2-3 times a week :) **~[/size][/color][/font]

[size=3]The result is good and the price for 5pcs is only [u]RM 34.50[/u] ^^[/size] Edited by clubadmin