Sign in to follow this  
kachinab

Complete Nutrition Guide for Bodybuilding and Fitness

The Anabolic Cooking cookbook is a very popular cookbook and nutrition guide online today.

[b]Anabolic Cooking - What Exactly Is It?[/b]
Created and written by Dave Ruel, a competitive bodybuilder, fitness coach for famous bodybuilders and fitness models and also professional nutritionist, the Anabolic Cooking product is a cookbook and complete nutrition guide for fitness and bodybuilding.

Dave Ruel claims that the place most of the muscle builders get it wrong is in their nutrition since it's very easy to know when you are training right but it's very hard to keep your nutrition perfect, as you need to follow many different things like calories, protein, carbs, fats and a lot of other nutrients.
This explanation is exactly the main goal of Dave Ruel's product: showing you the right things that you really need to eat if you want to gain muscle tissue on the right way and how do it by eating tasty and easy to make meals.

Anyhow, The Anabolic Cooking is more than just a cookbook and to understand better what exactly it is lets take a look at some of the pros and cons of this product.

[b]In this book you will find:[/b]

[b]More than 200 "Anabolicious" recipes[/b], all full of flavours, designed to promote muscle building and fat loss, and that you can prepare in minutes. In fact those recipes are so easy to make, even a 10 year-old can do it!

[b]Done-For-You Meal Plans[/b] : I will tell you what to eat, when to eat, and how to prepare all your meals, with the complete shopping list and full step-by-step directions. All that supported by my Best Nutrient Timing Strategies.

[b]Anabolic Cooking and Nutrition Fundamentals[/b]: everything that a person involved in bodybuilding or fitness MUST know about nutrition. You will know exactly what’s in the food your eating!

[b]A Virtual Cooking Class[/b]: learn how to read a recipe, the different cutting techniques and cooking methods, completed with the Anabolic Cooking Glossary. All you need to know to get started cooking will be covered from A to Z!

[b]Tips to prepare ALL your meals for the week in less than 3 hours![/b]

[b]My Best Post-Workout nutrition secrets and tactics[/b] to optimize your results.

[b]Money Saving Tips[/b]: Stop wasting your money! Learn all my tips and tricks about smart grocery shopping. I’m going to show you how to fit the food you need into your budget, and demonstrate that eating the right food is in reality way cheaper than you think!

[b]How to build your Anabolic Cooking Kitchen on a budget[/b], and all the tools you will need to prepare your meals and become the best cook in the family!

[b]How to manage your cheat meals[/b] and my action plan when you are eating out

Stop wasting your time listening to all the bodybuilding and fitness nutrition nonsense, instead get started today learning how to make your own mouth-watering meals that will once and for all give you the opportunity to stick to a nutrition plan specific to your goals and get finally the results and body you deserve!

[url="http://tinyurl.com/9jggycx"]The Anabolic Cooking cookbook[/url]