Sign in to follow this  
Eguy1314

Survery : The Key Areas That Proton Shall Look Into

Hello all !

Well, in conjunction to the upcoming Merdeka celebration, I wish that I am able to do something for Malaysia , although this might not make much changes at least I believe there are some effect for it :) .

I myself also got a Proton car at home and we as Malaysian all hope to drive a better car in great price, therefore, I decided to create a survey to survey the key areas that Proton shall improve . :)

This survey is create to survey on which key areas which Proton able to further improve themselves. The survey will end after 31st of August. Proton users are welcome to provide their feedback. After the survey end, I will send the result to Proton.

Note: 1. Every users eligible for 2 votes, you may add in your own answer or vote at the existing answer.

2. Bear in mind, when you add in your answer, the system will consider you voted for the answer that you has added in.

3. Prevention and Precaution has been made to prevent multiple voting.

This is the first time I create such a survey, advises are welcome. Thank you very much. :peace: :)

[url=http://www.anixekai.com/index.php/the-news/87-surveys/164-survey-the-key-areas-that-proton-shall-look-into-and-improve]The survey [/url]

If you got any better idea on contacting Proton , such as Email of the top management, please don't hesitate to share with us ! :)