Sign in to follow this  
haute_couture

Brazilian wax

QUOTE (maschoc @ Jun 17 2009, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i know a shop in sunway named "strip" , they provide all kind of waxing and have many choices too.. i think the just lauch in malaysia.. apart from sunway.. i think they have branch in arounf curve there..

that shop is called strip. theirs 3rd branch. i dont like it. very expensive and very pushy.

QUOTE (roseyasmin @ Jun 15 2009, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's one in Bangsar Telawi called Strip KL, it's on the 1st floor the same row as Blook and Guardian Pharmacy. The price if I remember is RM85. They offer 2 types of brazilian waxing, hot wax (less painful more expensive) or normal (more painful, less expensive). I did once, just to tick it off my bucket list. The embarrasing part is when they ask you to roll over, and to stretch your bum cheeks. My pain threshold is quite high so it was tolerable for me. But remember not to do it before a beach getaway because a couple of days after your skin is very sensitive.

They are going to wax ur bum too? i thought brazilian wax only consist of removing hair in the vaginal area??and by the way..my friend has intention of doing a brazilian wax,but she very shy and embarrased she say her hair grow there is very thick and grows alot.so shes super concern~Lol.anyway..maybe id like to try too.i shave usually.not to happie wit the results though......o.o tongue.gif

Not really wax your bum.When you ask for a brazilian it basically means they will take off all down there.Including the hair that grows between the butt cheek.Very thorough job..tell your firend not to be shy,PinkieBunny.After she does it the first time,she will get over the shyness.Tell her that she is probably the umpteenth customer the therapist is waxing that day...and it all looks the same...hehehe....and you really shouldn't shave.I heard it itches llike mad when it grows back with lotsa ingrown hair

QUOTE (jaszmeene @ Jun 23 2009, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really wax your bum.When you ask for a brazilian it basically means they will take off all down there.Including the hair that grows between the butt cheek.Very thorough job..tell your firend not to be shy,PinkieBunny.After she does it the first time,she will get over the shyness.Tell her that she is probably the umpteenth customer the therapist is waxing that day...and it all looks the same...hehehe....and you really shouldn't shave.I heard it itches llike mad when it grows back with lotsa ingrown hair

Thanxie.oh and by the way.i went shopping at KLCC that day.And in a hair salon they got do brazillian wax.and oh em gee.costs RM90.

i just did mine at The Gardens, cost me RM80 at Madaline, near MYoga.
It was my first time, nice experience. The lady who did the waxing job is very professional. She did not make it feels awkward or anything, but handles everything professionally ! recommended! Thumbs up!

Btw, dont worry, its not very painful. The pain doesnt last at all. I survived it! Hahaha..!

QUOTE (kk_ @ Jul 1 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was my first time, nice experience. The lady who did the waxing job is very professional. She did not make it feels awkward or anything, but handles everything professionally ! recommended! Thumbs up!

Btw, dont worry, its not very painful. The pain doesnt last at all. I survived it! Hahaha..!

is it need to make appointment 1st?

QUOTE (kk_ @ Jul 1 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how pain is that "not very painful"?! please describe? rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (PinkieBunny @ Jul 4 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how pain is that "not very painful"?! please describe? rolleyes.gif

Yes, appointment needed. Just call in an request for a time slot.
Describe - Not very painful - err.. lemme think. the feeling is like.. u take a sticky tape and put it on ur hand, and quickly pull it away (pull it real fast). haha. thats how it is. Not as painful as "epilating" ur bikini lines using epilator. take my word for it, its not that painful unless ur pain tolerance is REALLY REALLY LOW, like REALLY LOW! hahahaha.

QUOTE (kk_ @ Jul 7 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, appointment needed. Just call in an request for a time slot.
Describe - Not very painful - err.. lemme think. the feeling is like.. u take a sticky tape and put it on ur hand, and quickly pull it away (pull it real fast). haha. thats how it is. Not as painful as "epilating" ur bikini lines using epilator. take my word for it, its not that painful unless ur pain tolerance is REALLY REALLY LOW, like REALLY LOW! hahahaha.

thinking will try it next week~ feeling shy on this 1st time, duno whether i can handle it

QUOTE (loverkim @ Jul 7 2009, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thinking will try it next week~ feeling shy on this 1st time, duno whether i can handle it

Hahaha.. all the best ! =D

U dont have to be shy. The lady will ask u to take off ur pants and panties and lie down on the bed. For the first time, it will feel a lil funny but its okay. The lady will spike up conversations with u and soon it will be over!

at centre point BU, there is a shop name PRONAILS. i did my brazilian wax there most of the time after i return frm usa. the shop is veru well done, a decent room with privacy!! charges rm60 each session.

finally i had done my 1st waxing!! feeling clean and lovely~ i did it in madeline waxing salon in gardens. during the process, it felt pain, but i survived~the girl who did for me is very professional, nice, friendly~ she bring me to a private room, no double dip as some ppls comment before~ the process can be considered as hygiene...

QUOTE (PeterPan @ May 16 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, does anyone know where I can buy the hot wax....just apply and then later strip the wax off to remove the hair...
I'm trying to search for it so that can do waxing at home.
I don't what the type where must use the wax + cloth. I just want the one where apply wax and pull the wax out.....I think it's called hard wax

you can get from magicboo

QUOTE (loverkim @ Sep 15 2009, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
finally i had done my 1st waxing!! feeling clean and lovely~ i did it in madeline waxing salon in gardens. during the process, it felt pain, but i survived~the girl who did for me is very professional, nice, friendly~ she bring me to a private room, no double dip as some ppls comment before~ the process can be considered as hygiene...

which floor? and how mumch it cost?

Hey babes! I was googling around trying to search for a place to do brazilian waxing in Kuching and i found this forum! a newbie wanting to know if anyone have any idea on the whereabouts of beauty parlors in Kuching which has brazilian waxing as part of the services offered.

Btw, i'm a first timer in brazilian waxing and am anticipating the experience. However, i would like to have a very thorough infos before doing it, i'm aware of the pain and the experiences shared by others here have been very helpful. I was only disappointed that most of the places mentioned are in west malaysia....any east malaysian who knows a good place to go to in kuching? Thanks a million!

OHH! NICE "MEETING" ALL OF YOU HERE! :-D *hugs*

QUOTE (joanlsl @ Aug 10 2009, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
at centre point BU, there is a shop name PRONAILS. i did my brazilian wax there most of the time after i return frm usa. the shop is veru well done, a decent room with privacy!! charges rm60 each session.

hi joanlsl,
who did it for u? mind sharing d name..
thinking of trying at pronails..

Hi I would like to check with all pretty babes here.. do you do the brazillian wax monthly or once it grow? Or when is needed. Ie out for beach holiday?
I wanted to go for my first brazillian wax but according to the therapies is not advisable to do it during menses or few days before menses, therefore I postpone it to next week. Since I read this forum here I believe is the best time to check with u gals. My best friend told me that her friend did it once and is very embrassing because she have to do doggy style in order to wax the back part, is that true. I plan to go to Strip at the Curve. Any comments? But I always wanted to have my Brazillian wax Edited by jessiechong

QUOTE (jessiechong @ Oct 26 2009, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi I would like to check with all pretty babes here.. do you do the brazillian wax monthly or once it grow? Or when is needed. Ie out for beach holiday?
I wanted to go for my first brazillian wax but according to the therapies is not advisable to do it during menses or few days before menses, therefore I postpone it to next week. Since I read this forum here I believe is the best time to check with u gals. My best friend told me that her friend did it once and is very embrassing because she have to do doggy style in order to wax the back part, is that true. I plan to go to Strip at the Curve. Any comments? But I always wanted to have my Brazillian wax

I do mine at Strip at the Curve. I find they are ok. Better you do the full hard wax as it's less painful. I did not have to go doggy. Juz lie down and then later turn around. After wax cannot sunbathe for 24 hours. I encourage you to do the brazillian.....very nice feeling with no hair....cooling, no itch and down there does not feel 'full' of hair. Also feel much better when wear g-string or thong.

[quote name='loverkim' date='23 September 2009 - 10:31 AM' timestamp='1253673065' post='571327']
QUOTE (mybeautysolution @ Sep 18 2009, 09:44 AM) which floor? and how mumch it cost?

the gardens mall, 4th floor, near to Myoga. it cost me 90. the girl who did it for me is very nice...
[/quote]

sorry..just want to check whether u have their contact no so that i can make an appointment? aiyoo..donno whether can tahan malu or x [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

[quote name='anie_sa' date='25 November 2009 - 10:10 AM' timestamp='1259115044' post='575756']
sorry..just want to check whether u have their contact no so that i can make an appointment? aiyoo..donno whether can tahan malu or x [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

[/quote]

03-2282 8813 madeline

Anyone knows any salon in Penang that offers Brazilian waxing service? I had my first Brazilian waxing session at madeline Waxing Salon at The Gardens when I went to KL for holiday and I would give a thumbs up for their service. I like the hairless and clean feeling after the waxing; so now I'm looking for a salon to have my second Brazilian waxing done.

Hi

My ex GF used to get Brazilians once a month or so. She said it didn't hurt as much as she was expecting when she got the first one done and seemed to used to it fairly quickly after that.

If you want to know a guys perspective it IS really smooth, clean and exciting :)  Id definitely recommend girls do it or at least try it once. your man will love you for it.

[quote name='melissa.wong84' date='24 April 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1272082327' post='582102']
my bf likes it bare too.. i like it cause it's smooth to touch[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img] did waxing only a few times... after that did laser hair removal in hartamas... the result also good, now no need to wax anymore.. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img] wwww.dermagenesis.com.my
[/quote]

you did it at the private part there?? so, now it is totally hairless or you just did on the bikini line?