Sign in to follow this  
ZenithLim

Face cleanser for sensitive skin

Hi all ,

Mind sharing which brand of facial cleanser is best for oily yet sensitive skin.
Been trying a lot of brand out there but nothing seems to work out.
Recommendation please:)

I have oily skin too (hish! shame of it) I recommending u to use Olay or Clean n Clear :) Face mask is a necessary and before I put foundation, I will use Clean and Clear Oil Control Film to reduce oily shine on my face ;)

hi....my bf is oily skins ..he have tried many brand but still cant ... then he find out a cleansing gel which brand bruno vassari is quite good...now he using very well...u can try that....[quote name='carolh' timestamp='1332472744' post='606804']
Can you recommend me what is the brand of facial cleanser I need to use?Because I always got pimples....^_^
[/quote]

hi....me too.....is quite bad when u find out morning apply foudation to work until afternoon ur face look shine n oily.....but when i use Sothys foudation it wont..a be ...u can try it...[quote name='Beastly' timestamp='1331648583' post='606497']
I have oily skin too (hish! shame of it) I recommending u to use Olay or Clean n Clear :) Face mask is a necessary and before I put foundation, I will use Clean and Clear Oil Control Film to reduce oily shine on my face ;)
[/quote]

[quote name='ZenithLim' timestamp='1331621638' post='606488']
Hi all ,

Mind sharing which brand of facial cleanser is best for oily yet sensitive skin.
[/quote]

Avoid those with chemical ingredients..try those with natural ingredients

[quote name='ZenithLim' timestamp='1331621638' post='606488']
Hi all ,

[/quote]

Hello,

You should try The Victorian Garden English Lavender Foaming Gel Cleanser. It is an organic brand from South Africa. This cleanser is suitable for use on all skin types. It does not contain harmful chemicals and is safe for use on the most sensitive of skins!