Sign in to follow this  
abigail303

Abortion pills in Malaysia

hi there, anyone have the abortion pills? Need it urgently.

Im from KL. Please recommend any good docs/screen places or  clinics in Kl for this.

Hey, I have extra pills .. willing to give it to anyone in need.. just pm me..  

edited : not available anymore..

@hopedalene i have 16pills of misoprostol, i only use 8 for 17weeks and 3days. so i got another 8 pills. I can help you! I understand how u feel 😔

HI LOVEY8 ! how do i contact u ?i urgently need the pills :( did it work on u ? 

I can help you, i have 16pills of misoprostol buy it online and i only use 8pills for 17weeks and 3days, i got another 8pills, i can help you with procedure, contact me for details i know exactly how you feel

Whatsapp me for extra pills ! 01136158058 hurry before sold out. IT IS STILL AVAILABLE PLEASE WHATSAPP ME IM NOT A SCAMMER. I can tell the procedure and what to prepare! Please whatsapp/call/text me now. I can help you. Edited by AleyHermosa

I have a full abortion kit which has mifepristone and misoprostol, contact me if u want any thx

Hey guys. Just one question. Is it safe this pills? Becos I heard u can die or either the abortion will be succesfull.

Hi, I have an extra set of pills. Pm me if anyone interested. Thanks

I am looking for Cytotec urgently.. Can you pass me your number? Edited by titigirl

I have a full abortion kit which has mifepristone and misoprostol, contact me if u want any thx

do you still have those pills? i need a full set of them urgently. anyone who has, please send me contact details thanks  :cry:

Hi girls, do anyone still need those pills? I can help you get them however it would take 1-2 weeks to reach you, inbox me if you need them. To those girls whom are positive and the guy left u, u can inbox me for emotional support. Take care, cheers

Hi, may I know the way of early abortions? My girlfriends current miss her period for three weeks, and have positive results after using pregnancy test.
me and her are seeking for help for early abortion because we still not ready for this ... please,please help us

May I know the way to contract you? Edited by johnsonjohnson

hi guys,urgently looking for the abortion pills, i need them ASAP . Please inbox me guys  and help me  :(

Edited by ax9711