Sign in to follow this  
prettymama

Thinking to have eyebrow embroidery, please suggest a good one

I'm thinking to do my second time eyebrow embroidery. For first time i did it at EMPRO, seems not bad but still not too satisfied as the staff is not following the shape i request. They did call me couple of time to touch-up again after 1 year plus but the colour still there and i didn't to do it. As now i'm "drawing" eyebrow by myself - i have attend make up class and improved a lot of my "drawing" is just only not convenient if you're rushing to some where or appointment.

Now my eyebrow totally faded and I'm wondering should i go back to EMPRO or try another brand - Blunnis? anyone have experience at Blunnis?

Please help, i need more advise.

[quote name='prettymama' timestamp='[url="tel:1324871867"]1324871867[/url]' post='604238']
I'm thinking to do my second time eyebrow embroidery. For first time i did it at EMPRO, seems not bad but still not too satisfied as the staff is not following the shape i request. They did call me couple of time to touch-up again after 1 year plus but the colour still there and i didn't to do it. As now i'm "drawing" eyebrow by myself - i have attend make up class and improved a lot of my "drawing" is just only not convenient if you're rushing to some where or appointment.

Now my eyebrow totally faded and I'm wondering should i go back to EMPRO or try another brand - Blunnis? anyone have experience at Blunnis?

Please help, i need more advise.
[/quote]

I think empro is more experience in this... Maybe u not statifie because the person who do it for u is less experience or a new staff... I often visit empro to get my eye brown trim.. N tried many differnce staff... N there is few time it looks sucks... But i went to the one in the curve.. I love the result from there...
Good luck in finding the correct or experience staff...

They did a really good job on my eyebrow embroidery two weeks ago. Now my eyebrows look all natural and perfect. Maybe you can try it out.

As for the prestige eyebrow it is located at 
9 Scotts Road Pacific Plaza
#03-08 Singapore 228210
Tel: 67333369 / 67333379