Sign in to follow this  
CreamyYogurt

Oily skin ! What to use ?

Hey everyone i'm new member here , i'm looking for some skin care product for my oily skin and I wish to reduce my blackheads and minimize my pores . Which product is best on oil control and minimize pores so far ? I have a fair skin but those blackheads really annoying .

I using :
Cleanser : Beauty Diary
Toner : HADA LABO / L'oreal Hydra-Fresh Anti-Shine ( dont really work )
Gel : L'oreal Hydra-Fresh Anti-Shine

Can anyone of you suggest me any product ? Reasonable price and some expensive one

Thanks ;)

[quote name='CreamyYogurt' timestamp='[url="tel:1319099126"]1319099126[/url]' post='600827']
Hey everyone i'm new member here , i'm looking for some skin care product for my oily skin and I wish to reduce my blackheads and minimize my pores . Which product is best on oil control and minimize pores so far ? I have a fair skin but those blackheads really annoying .

I using :

Can anyone of you suggest me any product ? Reasonable price and some expensive one

Thanks ;)
[/quote]

I used to have oily skin, open pores and blackheads that result in terrible acne as well. Just like you, I tried all sorts of skincare that made my condition from bad to worst. Until I discovered serums and ampoules that worked wonderfully. Serums and ampoules contain potent ingredients that help to target specific skin condition and also help to regulate, balance our oily skin. I am always ready to advise if you need it. Cheers.

I quite like to use the Assata Sebum Control Complex and their Blemish Control Serum. It really helps reduce my blackheads and skin oiliness. However, once i do the Assata facial + use their products, results even more prominent and the pores will close. Well just share my experience.

I have combination to oily skin, and VERY problematic skin specially in my T-Zone. I try to use everything and anything that can help my with these very frequent breakouts. I rely a lot on Monrose Sebum Controller and Hydro Boost moisturizer. This product does not dry skin at all and I honestly think my skin looks bright and refreshed in the morning. so Blackheads and whiteheads is noticeable GREATLY reduced. Highly recommend.

hi Creamy Yogurt
I'm having the same problem too.
After using Medik8 poreCleanse (3 in 1: Cleanser + Toner + Exfoliator) and Medik8 Blue AOX (antioxidant) - 100% oil free serum
my face don't shine like a mirror anymore, helps keep pores tighten, its great!
checkout their facebook: Medik8-Asia
hope it helps.

[quote name='CreamyYogurt' timestamp='1319099126' post='600827']

I using :

Thanks ;)
[/quote]

I am using Monrose Sebum lotion. So far so good. My whiteheads been reduced by a lot. I am using it twice a day on the nose area, it reduce the oil secretion a lot. No regrets. It's a good stuff and i will definitely stick to it. One of the best i have used so far. [img]public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

hi..i m strongly recommend Caroline product....recently i m using this product brand...and it show effectively obviously.....i love it...it can really reduce ur face oil and black and white head....try it...

I have “problem” skin so i always feel headache in choosing my skin care. I definitely noticed how much clearer my complexion looked after the first use MONROSE products. From their consultant, I've really learned the right way to look after my skin. highly recommend!

The Odbo skin care ~ Korea ~
[url="http://theodbo-korea.blogspot.com/"]http://theodbo-korea.blogspot.com/[/url]

[media]http://youtu.be/53a5TCW4gSk[/media] Edited by ysze