Sign in to follow this  
sofea

Internet Marketing (including SEO)

Hi, have u guys heard of internet marketing? Nowadays, it's getting really hot in Malaysia and Asian countries, but these guru's are charging pretty crazy, like minimum RM4k and they really don't teach very much and always attempt to upsell, even right in the middle of the course that participants already paid! I was a student myself, in fact, started doing internet marketing venture 2 1/2 years ago and thru trial and tribulations (literally!), I managed to pick it up.

I now know the steps to set up a website and implement monetization and SEO, etc. Whilst not making big bucks yet, I hv received income thru adsense, paypal, clickbank and now, about to get income from Amazon. So, what I deduce, is that I hv got the technique right, just left for me to do further fine tuning! :thumbup1: In fact, must be doing something right as now, some of my friends at the courses come up to me and ask me to teach them!

For that, I keep my class really small so that I can do hands-on and make sure everyone gets all the steps, doing in the comfort of starbucks or if too noisy, some other quiet area. I also provide step by step colour screenshots so that even if one forgets, they can always refer. But, I want to give value so what I tell my students is that if anyone of them wants further clarification on certain topics, I can always support them on the phone, or even in person if they still unable to catch it. And of course, there's no further upsell, because I share everything I know and further updates I learn, I just cascade the info so that we all grow together!

Appreciate if you guys can let me know whether that's fair. Thanks, ya?