Sign in to follow this  
smileybarn

Ido's Cosmeceutical

It has been awhile since the last update about Ido's. 

I am Ido's customer since Year 2014 in Setia Walk outlet. I started my Ido's experience from the First Trial of Waterless Facial Treatment by a therapist named Delaney. The first trial result turned-out quite well so i give it a try by signing the facial package with them. I then also sign a full package of RM3888 for 10 sessions with facial product. Honestly speaking, i felt comfortable with the treatment provided by Delaney and my skin problem has reduced although the skin condition is still not consistent. I continue to use their treatment and product until to-date.

Unfortunately, since Year 2015, the whole team of Setia Walk outlet resigned without advanced notice, the therapist who handled my account left, the branch manager left, everyone has gone except one senior left, no reason was given and i got to know only when i went for my facial treatment, a different therapist attended me. After 3 weeks, i went for my next facial treatment and another therapist attended me again, and i was told the previous one also gone! Again and again, the turnover was so high, the therapist keep changing and worst thing is, the new therapists are so junior! I don't feel comfortable anymore with the services they provided, but i have no choice but to complete my facial treatment with them since my package has not finished. Until the month of March 2016, the last therapist who attended me again gone, well it is no longer a surprise to me since it has been like that for the past 1 year. I always not convinced by the Ido's Management as i believe the high turn-over of a beauty centre should have something to do with the Management itself, but due to their corporate policy or what not, the therapist refused to tell the reason behind.

Now another worst thing happened is, the Setia Walk outlet left only 2 Therapists, apparently they do not have sufficient manpower to handle the customers, every weekend i tried to make booking is always full, my last facial treatment was 2 months ago due to always fully booked over the weekend. I used to have my treatment every 3 weeks consistently but now has been delayed to 2 months. I decided to switch to Kota Damansara outlet and hopefully that outlet will have more manpower and provide better services. I have not tried their service yet but tonight i will be going. I seriously hope thing goes well else after my package is finished, i will seriously look for alternative. 

To Ido's Management, if things not improved in the reasonable time, i bet you will be losing customers and the end result could be closing down.

Thank You!