Sign in to follow this  
stevieho

Sunway College

Hmm... I plan to take ACCA course via Sunway. Do anyone think or has opinion of the comparision of the fees? I mean if compare the fees of this course with other college, which is more expensive?

Not sure bout ACCA...

I'm an ex-sunway pre-U student. Ages ago too. Chose it over Taylors cos the environment's betta, buildings bigger and more chances of getting a parking space!

Edited by dewdrops

uh-huh~~~~ now only i found this topic~

im a sunway coll student heree!

proud to be a sunway coll student..

ahem.. the parking is very hard to find lerrr T^T;; other than that... everything is superb! yum yummm!

I'm not really a sunway college student but few months back i saw this advertisement for sunway college in the newspaper with a girl sitting in front of a MAC G5 for the information technology course. interested in her but dunno who is she. hope some of u can fill in the blank for me. i'll upload the photo as soon as i got myself registered to a online storage.

I'm not really a sunway college student but few months back i saw this advertisement for sunway college in the newspaper with a girl sitting in front of a MAC G5 for the information technology course. interested in her but dunno who is she. hope some of u can fill in the blank for me. i'll upload the photo as soon as i got myself registered to a online storage.

usually it would be one of the students....saw sunway ad 2 years ago and they used students and lecturer as models..unfortunately i cant help ya;p i graduated some time back

uh-huh~~~~ now only i found this topic~

im a sunway coll student heree!

proud to be a sunway coll student..

ahem.. the parking is very hard to find lerrr T^T;; other than that... everything is superb! yum yummm!

where got hard ...

must kno where to find lar

another ex student of sunway here ;)

wah..jealous...u graduated already,congratulation!!where are u working now??

nice to meet u ms accountant..haha

hey ! i just found this forum, i'd like to ask those who are studying in cimp sunway right , how's the environment ? as in are there alot of chinese population ? or malay or indian or international students ? i'm enquiring of joining in july i'd like to know . if theres 09' or 10' cimp students here ?