Sign in to follow this  
babesbabes

artistry products

[quote name='babesbabes' date='21 February 2011 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1298274457' post='593168']
hey, may i know which kind of artistry products best for curing acne scars?
[/quote]

hi,
you may try the new renewing peel ,........is from mushroom enzyme....
I am beautician that corporate with medical scientist , but we are using as our supply and did research on it.....
or you want more info you can email me at mindpeace2009@hotmail.com

[quote name='healthybeauty' date='24 February 2011 - 04:37 AM' timestamp='1298493473' post='593284']
hi,
I am beautician that corporate with medical scientist , but we are using as our supply and did research on it.....
[/quote]

how about the artistry essentials balancing system? is the system good at curing acne scars and avoid pimples?

[quote name='healthybeauty' timestamp='1298493473' post='593284']
hi,
[/quote]

hi there my dermalogica skincare range is finishing up and as i found that there is no significant improvement, i'm using hada labo + clinique + cellnique now for temporary while looking for a new skincare range.

i have acne-prone skin, oily T-zone and large pores problem. i tried artistry clarifying series few years back and the outcome was great so i'm thinking to go back to artistry.

i found that the products are kinda different now. which series would you recommend me? other than artistry, is there any other skincare you would suggest? thanks =)

[quote name='❤ MeL_B ❤' timestamp='1299408114' post='593708']
hi there my dermalogica skincare range is finishing up and as i found that there is no significant improvement, i'm using hada labo + clinique + cellnique now for temporary while looking for a new skincare range.

i have acne-prone skin, oily T-zone and large pores problem. i tried artistry clarifying series few years back and the outcome was great so i'm thinking to go back to artistry.

i found that the products are kinda different now. which series would you recommend me? other than artistry, is there any other skincare you would suggest? thanks =)
[/quote]

Hi, as you asked for "other than artistry", you may want to check out NuSkin products. They have something really great for minimizing open pores, that is Tru Face Revealing Gel. Feel free to PM if you want more information. Cheers!

[quote name='❤ MeL_B ❤' timestamp='1299408114' post='593708']

[/quote]

there are few product is been banned but not clarifice in market yet... i am researcher in beauty products as well......
yup...the clarifying series are not available but now balancing and hydrating...... i would recommend to use artistry because top 3 in the world now...and fully organic....alot people skin problem is been by me by using artistry... and i have the solution to helps...... alot people only think facial helps...actually not only facial but your external and internal cleansing is also important for your skin as well......
i would recommend you to use mix range..not only the same range..........mean balancing but is best that you can personally let me look into your skin , so is more specifice i can know what product you really need and not wasting of money...........
you can pm me at mindpeace2009@hotmail.com

[quote name='babesbabes' timestamp='1298573643' post='593321']
how about the artistry essentials balancing system? is the system good at curing acne scars and avoid pimples?
[/quote]

for scars balancing range is to balance back your skin condition so that it would not keep growing pimples, but for scars you need additional like refinishing lotion to add on for scars..
anything pm me .....as professionalism i need to see how your skin condition and not just recommend based on what u just said........
or u pm me mindpeace2009@hotmail.com

[quote name='sofea' timestamp='1299421755' post='593713']
Hi, as you asked for "other than artistry", you may want to check out NuSkin products. They have something really great for minimizing open pores, that is Tru Face Revealing Gel. Feel free to PM if you want more information. Cheers!
[/quote]

can this be used together with products from other skin care range? does it work like cellnique skin acne sebum gel?

[quote name='healthybeauty' timestamp='1299443531' post='593723']
there are few product is been banned but not clarifice in market yet... i am researcher in beauty products as well......
yup...the clarifying series are not available but now balancing and hydrating...... i would recommend to use artistry because top 3 in the world now...and fully organic....alot people skin problem is been by me by using artistry... and i have the solution to helps...... alot people only think facial helps...actually not only facial but your external and internal cleansing is also important for your skin as well......
i would recommend you to use mix range..not only the same range..........mean balancing but is best that you can personally let me look into your skin , so is more specifice i can know what product you really need and not wasting of money...........
you can pm me at mindpeace2009@hotmail.com
[/quote]

May i know why are the products being banned? is it because of the contents/active ingredients?

[quote name='healthybeauty' timestamp='1299443823' post='593724']
for scars balancing range is to balance back your skin condition so that it would not keep growing pimples, but for scars you need additional like refinishing lotion to add on for scars..
anything pm me .....as professionalism i need to see how your skin condition and not just recommend based on what u just said........
or u pm me mindpeace2009@hotmail.com
[/quote]

Do you have a list of questionnaire pertaining to skin analysis that we can fill up & enable you to know our skin condition better? ;)

[quote name='❤ MeL_B ❤' timestamp='1299492191' post='593764']
can this be used together with products from other skin care range? does it work like cellnique skin acne sebum gel?
[/quote]

Should be alright, as it is a treatment gel :) Not sure whether it is similar to cellnique as I have not used that before...

[quote name='sofea' timestamp='1299493807' post='593767']
Should be alright, as it is a treatment gel :) Not sure whether it is similar to cellnique as I have not used that before...
[/quote]

what's the main function of this gel besides minimizing pores?

[quote name='❤ MeL_B ❤' timestamp='1299494847' post='593769']
what's the main function of this gel besides minimizing pores?
[/quote]

Contains PHA, so it's chelates the excess metal ions in the skin. The gel also binds to water for added hydration besides providing powerful antioxidant protection. It assists in increasing skin smoothness,firmness, improving skin tone and of course, reducing the appearance of pore size

[quote name='❤ MeL_B ❤' timestamp='1299492343' post='593765']
May i know why are the products being banned? is it because of the contents/active ingredients?
[/quote]

yes,,,as it contain ingrediant that are harmful to our skin........and also too strong will harm our skin....