Sign in to follow this  
troubledgirl

Any cream/gel that's effective in reducing acne scars?

I have scar on my forehead too.. I bought Bio oil ( the orange colour one)... but end up i became lazy and stop using.. and now my scar is almost invisible. It will fade away itself... :wink3:

[quote name='rosy1' date='02 February 2011 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1296626159' post='592578']
you can also try Assata Scar Serum + Bio Mimic Serum.

They are very famous for their scar product.

Can see in 3 day
[/quote]

:rolleyes:May i know where i can get it ?

[quote name='rosy1' date='02 February 2011 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1296626159' post='592578']
you can also try Assata Scar Serum + Bio Mimic Serum.

They are very famous for their scar product.

Can see in 3 day
[/quote]

Have u tried ?

[quote name='troubledgirl' date='30 January 2011 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1296386945' post='592505']
Hi babes,

I have a few dark acne scars that had been on my face since few months ago. darn ugly:( Wondering any effective cream/gel in reducing the scars?

TIA!
[/quote]

hi babe,
u can try night cream from tabita skin care... very-very effective to faded those scars expecially the darker color scar..
it also can avoid new acne to comes out n "terbantut"kn acne if baru nak appear :thumbup1:

[b]Remedies and treatments for removing scars are available in various forms and vary in effectiveness. You can try lemon juice that improves the appearance of dark acne scars and blemishes by lightening them. The best way to prevent scarring is to treat acne early, and as long as necessary.[/b]

Wonder if anyone of you tried Pearl Scar Cream? It has re-whitening formula that can lighten up freckles, pigmentation, dark skin tone, dark spots, blemishes, post acne scar, pimple marks and large open pores.

I get to know this from my cousin. She used to have pimple marks and acne scar on her face but after use this for a year, she has flawless skin now. Her elder sister is also using this and the freckles on her cheeks are gone.

For those who have used this before or are still using it, mind to share your experience here? Thx~

Hi troubledgirl,

There are a few things you can do to prevent/improve pigmented acne scars on facial area

1. Take at least 2000mg of vit c a day ( this would ensure any future/new scars would heal faster and with milder scars)
2. use a skin lightening lotion - look for products with at least 4% kojic acid and arbutin in them. there is this great product called IS clinical. Will take 2-4 days on average.
3. Fast but expensive option - medium skin peels (e.g v-derm peels at RM800 ) - which also refines your skin texture and reduces future breakout.

Hope this is helpful : )

Hi dear,

I've came acorss a scar reducing scrub and also remedies from Bubzbeauty and it works on me. What you need to do is mix Apple Cyder Vinegar with Green Tea water. The amount needed is 3 portion of Green tea water to 1 portion of apple cyder vinegar. Mix it and store it, can be stored up to 2 weeks. What you need to do is just apply the mixture as toner, before you moisturizer. As the smell is not so nice, you can just apply it at night but you'll definitely see better result if apply day and night. You can use the same mixture of apple cyder vinegar and green tea water, mix it with some honey and sugar and scrub your face gentle to exfoliate and break the scar tissue up. After exfoliate, leave it on for 5 minute before rinsing off and then follow by the green tea and pple cyder vinegar mixture as toner.
I've been doing this for 2 weeks and can see a clear result and my acne scars become less visible. =) Hope this helps.. =)
[quote name='troubledgirl' timestamp='1296386945' post='592505']
Hi babes,

I have a few dark acne scars that had been on my face since few months ago. darn ugly:( Wondering any effective cream/gel in reducing the scars?

TIA!
[/quote]