Sign in to follow this  
bluebaby

Will you agree to wait 3 years for a guy if he asked so?

I had broke up with my ex for about 2 years after 3 years date. I still love him very much. I've waited for him ever since we broke up. I tried my best to change myself and to get back his heart. Finally, he has back a little feeling towards me. But he asked me to wait for 3 years more before we could get back together because he wants to concentrate in his career first. If you were me, will you agree to wait?

Dear BlueBaby,

I think time is precious and you shouldn't wait. You should go on with life and if it is meant to be, it will be.

Waiting is painful and you do not deserve to torture your soul. You should keep an open mind and move on.

Do something that will make you happy. Be self centered and not selfish.

You can never comprehend love if you do not love yourself :) Edited by backie

[quote name='bluebaby' date='11 January 2011 - 04:06 PM' timestamp='1294733197' post='591769']

But he asked me to wait for 3 years more before we could get back together because he wants to concentrate in his career first. If you were me, will you agree to wait?[/quote]If you are supportiveof his career, the relationship won’t impair his career advancement. Normally,people use career as an excuse because you are not his preferred choice  :(