Sign in to follow this  
eWellnessMall.com

Side effects of Marine Collagen!!!

[size="3"]I know many of us are consuming marine collagen and there are so many ppl talking about the goodness on skin health. But, do you know there are side effects of consume marine collagen?

Don't worry, maybe i should correct it as "possible reaction" and not "Side effects". Just to share with you the possible reactions that you might experience after consume marine collagen products.
1) Pimples breaking out due to hormonal changes (hormone is type of amino acid and marine collagen contains of high amino acid which can cause hormonal changes)
2) feel like body swelling, you can feel the water content in your skin become higher and higher and you get supple skin
3) weight gain, we suspect this is due to the collagen helps in retain moisture content and cause the moisturizing effects. This mean water content in our body become higher and cause weight gain
4) Sleep better, i received a few feedback from my customer said that she got insomnia and collagen can help her for better sleep
5) weight loss, I got customer who can lose 5kg a month with consumption of collagen. The secret is she consume collagen half hour before exercise

Out of the reactions above, most ppl experience the pimples break out, but this is temporary reactions and mostly happen to 1st trial. When your body use to it, this reaction will disappear. Again, all the reactions mainly depends on individual body.

Do you have any special experience after consumption of marine collagen, let's share here![/size]

[quote name='eWellnessMall.com' date='22 August 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1282492295' post='588056']
[size="3"]I know many of us are consuming marine collagen and there are so many ppl talking about the goodness on skin health. But, do you know there are side effects of consume marine collagen?

Don't worry, maybe i should correct it as "possible reaction" and not "Side effects". Just to share with you the possible reactions that you might experience after consume marine collagen products.
1) Pimples breaking out due to hormonal changes (hormone is type of amino acid and marine collagen contains of high amino acid which can cause hormonal changes)
2) feel like body swelling, you can feel the water content in your skin become higher and higher and you get supple skin
3) weight gain, we suspect this is due to the collagen helps in retain moisture content and cause the moisturizing effects. This mean water content in our body become higher and cause weight gain
4) Sleep better, i received a few feedback from my customer said that she got insomnia and collagen can help her for better sleep
5) weight loss, I got customer who can lose 5kg a month with consumption of collagen. The secret is she consume collagen half hour before exercise

Out of the reactions above, most ppl experience the pimples break out, but this is temporary reactions and mostly happen to 1st trial. When your body use to it, this reaction will disappear. Again, all the reactions mainly depends on individual body.

Do you have any special experience after consumption of marine collagen, let's share here![/size]

[/quote]

hi, i hav finished 4 bottles of firm up collagen so far, i hav noticed pimple breakouts. Initially my face is prone to pimples bt i noticed its a bit more of d breakouts!! is it one of side efects??

[quote name='raynienatasha' timestamp='1294143053' post='591522']
hi, i hav finished 4 bottles of firm up collagen so far, i hav noticed pimple breakouts. Initially my face is prone to pimples bt i noticed its a bit more of d breakouts!! is it one of side efects??
[/quote]

Yes, breakout is one of the most common side effects of consuming collagen. Drink more water....