Sign in to follow this  
global.discovery

The only Women Hairloss Solution Proven By FDA

[size="2"][size="3"]Aside from man,women are suffering hair loss too and the only topical hairloss treatment that are available for female pattern baldness and is FDA approved is minoxidil (Laser treatment can be another alternative for treating female pattern baldness)

I am selling Equate Minoxidil 2% for Women.[/size]
[/size]

[size="2"][size="3"]ONE MONTH SUPPLY RM75 Included FREE shipping !!

For your information Equate Minoxidil is made by Perrigo. Perrigo is owned by Pharmacia-Upjohn (the makers of Rogaine), so this may be the best generic you can get since it probably comes closest to what Upjohn sells.

So what you will get is High quality minoxidil for women from Pharmacia Upjohn !

EQUATE WOMEN MINOXIDIL 2 % 

Aside from man,women are suffering hair loss too and the only topical hairloss treatment that are available for female pattern baldness and is FDA approved is minoxidil (Laser treatment can be another alternative for treating female pattern baldness)

I am selling Equate Minoxidil 2% for Women.

For your information Equate Minoxidil is made by Perrigo. Perrigo is owned by Pharmacia-Upjohn (the makers of Rogaine), so this may be the best generic you can get since it probably comes closest to what Upjohn sells.

So what you will get is High quality minoxidil for women from Pharmacia Upjohn !

Purpose: Hair regrowth treatment for women.

Inactive Ingredients: alcohol (60% w/v), propylene glycol (20% w/v), purified water.

DIRECTIONS: Apply 1 mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Continued use is necessary to increase or keep your hair growth or hair loss will begin again.

Expiry date 2015 april

PRICE COMPARISON AND AVAILABILITY

1.First of all,it is hard to get minoxidil for women in ASIAN (not only Malaysia)

2.It is even harder to get Equate by Upjohn with my price of RM70 (so this is my best price and the lowest I can go!)

3.Online market are selling them for 22USD or RM75 a month but have to buy 3 month package to get this low price.Buying one month supply will be around Rm 100 For this Upjohn Brand

4.My equate originate from LAS VEGAS,US

5.I do not sell fraud product and all my product are sealed and have a expiration date of  from 2015

**May be harmful if used during pregnancy or breast feeding

DIRECTION AND GUIDELINE

Do Not Use If You Are:

not sure of the reason for your hair loss. 
under 18 years of age. Not for babies or children. 
using other medicines on the scalp.

Do Not Use If You Have:

no family history of hair loss. 
sudden and/or patchy hair loss. 
a red, inflamed, infected, irritated or painful scalp.

Stop Use and See A Doctor If You Get:

chest pain, a rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness. 
sudden, unexplained weight gain. 
swollen hands or feet. 
scalp irritation that continues or worsens.
For External Use Only.

Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with large amounts of cool tap water.

Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. Do not use on babies or children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Doctor immediately.

Keep the carton and educational booklet. They contain important information.

*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK,BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!!

MY BUSINlESS POLICY: ‘’AFFORDABLE PRICE AND HONEST BEST DEAL’’

EBAY POWERSELLER

http://myworld.ebay.com.my/global.discovery

Also Available:Dermmatch,toppik hair building fiber,toppik shampoo,toppik hair fattener,kirkland minoxidil,rogaine foam,minoxidil 15%,viviscal,biotin 5mg,laser comb,swanson apple polyphenol,Puritan pride's saw palmetto,Maxi Hair Time Release 90 tablets , Swanson Super EPA Fish Oil 550mg Omega 3

PLEASE CONTACT ZENCY 0174304145

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seller and buyer protection policy

All item should be arrived in 3 days or 5 days maximun during weekend in malaysia,if the item have not arrive within the range of period please do kindly sent me a pm to resolve the issue.For my record,i have never forgot to posted the item and it was the courier or pos laju problem that always be the culprit!

I will solve the problem within 24 hours once the complain or claim have been made and please kindly provide me with your bank account number for me to do a FULL REFUND PLUS discount on next purchase (For my compensation)

I will not give any excuse on courier problem and no question will be ask if the item do not arrive over a week and a full refund will be given in 24 hours upon investigation

**ANY CLAIM THAT IS MADE AFTER THE PERIOD OF A WEEKS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED,THE ITEMS MAY LOST AFTER A WEEK AND I CANNOT GET THE COMPENSATION FROM THE COURIER OR POS LAJU AND SO AS TO FIND THE ITEM BACK.PLEASE TAKE NOTICE !!

[/size][size="5"]100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK,BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!![/size][/size]

[size="2"][size="3"]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/size]Seller and buyer protection policy

[size="3"]All item should be arrived in 3 days or 5 days maximun during weekend in malaysia,if the item have not arrive within the range of period please do kindly sent me a pm to resolve the issue.For my record,i have never forgot to posted the item and it was the courier or pos laju problem that always be the culprit!

I will solve the problem within 24 hours once the complain or claim have been made and please kindly provide me with your bank account number for me to do a FULL REFUND PLUS discount on next purchase (For my compensation)

I will not give any excuse on courier problem and no question will be ask if the item do not arrive over a week and a full refund will be given in 24 hours upon investigation

[/size][/size]

[size="2"][size="3"]Please send me a message before leaving a neutral or negative feedback as i believe that every problem with be solved !

[/size][/size]
[size="2"][size="3"]
**ANY CLAIM THAT IS MADE AFTER THE PERIOD OF A WEEKS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED,THE ITEMS MAY LOST AFTER A WEEK AND I CANNOT GET THE COMPENSATION FROM THE COURIER OR POS LAJU AND SO AS TO FIND THE ITEM BACK.PLEASE TAKE NOTICE !![/size]

dg2t.jpg

Edited by global.discovery