Sign in to follow this  
Raegina

Clinique Products

[b]Hello ladies. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/b]
I would like to ask if anyone here has tried the [b][color="#8b0000"][i]Clinique[/i][/color][/b] products range? If yes, can you tell me the feedback of the products?

:) Thank you.

It worked well when I was studying in the UK but when I used it in Brunei it gave me breakouts (maybe my skin was not used to the weather change i.e. cold to hot) so I stopped using Clinique.

But overall I thought Clinique was a fairly good and easy to use skincare: wash - tone - moisturize !

um..i spend nearly 1000 fer d product! the acne range product. darn, wasted my money and regret like hell! aniway its because i cannot use toner, pimple will come out, i used num 2. bought the eye serum, the toner, scrub, facial cleanser, moisturizer, and blemish gel. all is a waste of money fer me, costly thou..aniway, the eye make uo remover is darn good, well, diff people diff skin, just try it, maybe works on you! take d trial set! :)

Oh my God really? Thank you so much for the information. I wanted to try their [color="#006400"]3-Step Skin Care System[/color] because apparently it only works well on certain people.

What a waste of money there, better purchase skin care products wisely next time. ;D

I used the 3step skincare about 2 years ago, and it gives apparent results to me two/three weeks later. My skin got brighter and clearer (less blackheads). But i still get the usual pimple at that special time of the month *wink2*. Bought the Acne Solutions Spot Treatment Gel for that problem, it works amazing for the first two months (I nearly thought i had found the miracle gel!) but not so amazing in the later months, guess my skin has become used to it. Now im using the dermawhite skinrange, and i'm loving it!!

Make sure you get your skin type checked before buying, or...Get your skin type determined at the clinique counter, then try and buy the travel size stuffs first, i know that there are some blogs that sells sample size clinique products. And don't buy their products from overseas, because their formulation are different from the Asian ones (due to different weather etc).

Hope that helps :)