Sign in to follow this  
wahzhai

my btm face till neck have pimples scar.... any solution to get it off?

hi all,

sometimes, i hate to see myself from mirror due to my face had lot of pimples scar..... i feel shy & even not dare to date any gals out
any solution can recommend to me?

my scar was alot from my btm face till neck, somehow old ance scar also have abit.

wish u all could giv me some advise or solution.

cheers,
wahzhai

hi Honeymon,

if do laser, price range should between how much? too expensive i cant affordable...

hi Honey.shance,

yes, i nt try with that soap yet... but present i'm using MEDERMA cream (skin care for scars) is quite itchy.... so far i use 2 week++, so far haven't see any improvement yet.... btw, i'm using some nutrilife soap washing face daily

A friend of mine who had a lot of pimples scars used Lamer' moisturiser. It's quite expensive, but if you count by daily it's actually not so. And it's effective for most of the people. Don't worry, still much cheaper than laser. You can try go search in Mid Valley or KLCC.

Try dermedex challenge pack rm22. Can use 7day to 10days .Really work for acne problem with 1 pack. My customer is fisher man, his face whole scar n acne now he jus try a pack n solve all de problem

Products with green tea may help the problem. ProActive Solutions worked for a friend of mine who suffered from the same condition.

Dear, try out Eternal beauty & UP II skincare...it works wonders...if you like to try it, PM me...i tell you where you can try it for free...i did and so many other frenz of mine...they loved it...its not expensive consider the results...

Hi Wahzhai, u may try [b]Caroline Repair Cream[/b]. My husband also has a lot pimples scar from his face to neck, but after he use Caroline Repair Cream, his scar was lighten a lot. Between, currently he oso using others caroline product like refining cream, rejuvenation lotion. Now his face no more new breakout pimples and sure no more new scar , then old scar all also lighten a lot. the product is not that expensive, can say affordable by a lot people. If you interest, u may contact 1 of the agent at [email="carolineparis@ymail.com"]carolineparis@ymail.com[/email] . i bought from them and enjoy quite a lot discount froom them. Hope can help..cheers!~~ Edited by lcy