Sign in to follow this  
jellyfish

Clueless Love..

My BF and I have been together for 6years. We graduated from the same university. Both of us are working now. He's a very nice guy n treated me well. Things have change after we started working. He treated me cold. We used to go out during weekends but recently we only meet 2-3times/month?! He told me he's tired from working..OK i understand the point that tired from working, so I didn't force him out or something, but im working as well!! I still put some effort to meet up.

Once he even told me he actually prefer being with his colleagues than with me. Frankly, Im hurt by that. He told me we should have half our own world and half our world together. What does that mean seriously?? and he doesnt want to bring me along whenever they have happy hour session or something. If it's only guy then I understand but the problem is there are also ladies..and some even bring their partner as well. So why cant he?? I wont say Im very pretty but im presentable. Just a normal lady. He wont even ask me whether I wanna join or not. Are all guys like that?? Ur partners dont bring u out as well??

Most of my friends know their partners details such as facebook, email passwords and etc. 6years with him, he never want to tell me all that details. I even tried being nice when I asked him, but he just replied me one word, "PRIVACY!!". I wont go further after he said that, cuz I know it will just end up both of us arguing or he's mad. Im not saying i want to check on him, control him or something, but i just feel he dont trust me. Facebook for example, what's the big deal letting me know if there are nothing he's hidding from me. I even know my elder sibling one. Are u guys also know nothing bout ur partner's detail?? Am I too sensitive??

Does he really dont trust me?? Im so into him that i thought we'll have future. For a moment i dont see the future, I believe TRUST in a realtionship is very important. I trust him till I dont mind letting him know my details but he's another way round. Privacy is all he wanted. He choose not to know mine so I wont have to know his. The problem occur so quite some time but I just didint bring it up cuz probably he'll be mad. It just that recently he needs more privacy and I feel fishy about it. Is he really that guy?? should I give him what he want (privacy and space) so that we still can be together?? or should I just let him go??

i do understand you babe.. but, if you want to let him go.. you guys need to discuss about ur relationship..
Guys usually hard to tell the truth because they don't want to hurt our feeling.. whatever it is.. ask him first. ask what's his feeling towards you now.. so you dont straight away jump into conclusion and in the end, feel regret... cheers.. =)

[quote]Once he even told me he actually prefer being with his colleagues than with me. Frankly, Im hurt by that. He told me we should have half our own world and half our world together. What does that mean seriously?? and he doesnt want to bring me along whenever they have happy hour session or something. If it's only guy then I understand but the problem is there are also ladies..and some even bring their partner as well. So why cant he?? I wont say Im very pretty but im presentable. Just a normal lady. He wont even ask me whether I wanna join or not. Are all guys like that?? Ur partners dont bring u out as well??[/quote]

While you say you are not pretty but presentable, I am presuming that you should be at least above average. Guys who love their partners very much are much like a proud peacock and likes to bring their partner everywhere to show off. From my experience, it's actually a very encouraging move by the guy. Coz he would have signaled others that he is very happily attached to this partner, and on the other hand, would have shared his happiness and his fun time with his partner. That also will shooo away potential gals. Password to facebook and other sites? it depends. I don't even remember my wife's password. I take passwords of others very PnC. just my 2 cents.

Trust in a relationship involves very much on telling the truth or, at times, like sending mini and micro reports of what you have been doing to your partner. It's like sharing what you have experienced maybe during yesterday. Whom you have seen, what's funny about yesterday, what you have learnt from a lesson in life yesterday etc etc. It's just an example, but not necessarily applicable.

Life from Uni to work is a huge change. You start to earn money, and some started to see things differently. They might want to try out something more exciting such as visiting pubs & cafes etc. Finding out if these are what he is pursuing right now might help you to judge if he is purely interested in having fun for himself and to meet you up just for the sake of meeting you and entertaining you. Don't ask him right through his face, but maybe the other way round like "i think going to pub is fun. You been there? show me, can?" something like that. You might dig out lots more from his reactions.

From all your "investigations", then only you know if he is worth to keep, or it's time to change. Bad things needs to be let go, it's not worth to keep for your whole life with more injury. Good things shall be cherished and given ample of care to stay bright and shine. Edited by chew065

Guy does not like his girlfriend to check on them, my guy also does not like this, and we both in sugarbook.live too but we will report to each other who with mingle with and etc, to be franked to each other