Sign in to follow this  
nei22

College Malaysia (INTI) or US University?

Last time when I join INTI Nilai I felt homesick and all, now I dowan to leave cos of my friends sigh...
My dilema is because: my auntie have approach me to ask me to go over to study in US. She is single and she can support me. I am taking AUP, so I have a chance to do my remaining years of study over there. I can also study over here then finish up there but there might be migration opportunities I will miss out and I also would like to live overseas
What are your opinions?

ohhh.. i've been receiving this kind of questions from a lot of my friends. well, in my opinion, if you have the chance and able to afford it, why not?? you will not only learn about things you get in class, but you will also meet people from all over the world there. learn about other cultures, mix with them, able to be more independent, and most important, widen your horizon :)

so, what are you waiting for now?? :P

just still thinking about it...staying in college (Malaysia) isn't so bad la when i think about it sometimes
got my family, got my friends...
overseas also i'm sure got a looooottttt of things for me to experience
right now i'm 60% (college - Malaysia) 40% (university - US)
very hard to decide. like ytd i went to watch movie with my friends..feel very sayang lor

i decided to stay for another year before going la...i m enjoying myself too much!!!!
+ i got hear about the semester abroad program with other laureate universities...see how that goes first la

when i was looking at the laureate network got a lot of good universities.. les roches hotel management school is one of them

very renown and maybe with the semester abroad program the students of inti can go there with inti fees