Sign in to follow this  
sweetie belle

JuJu Cosmetics Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid

hello...who's using JuJu Cosmetics Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid, can share any of ur experience here..thanks ya, and also where to get it, i know sasa hv their outlet, do they had the entire outlet or just some of the product? thanks..=)

i bought it from www.oceanoskincare.blogspot.com

http://oceanoskincare.blogspot.com/2009/07/juju-aquamoist-hyaluronic-acid.html

wow....they are giving out natural hand made soap for any purchase with them....

Ya..i just saw it in Watsons...better to purchase it from shop, last time i buy online .. hehe..

i tried the toner...not bad..but i don like its famous hyaluronic moisturizer, it mades my face ended up with many oil bumps..i was told by my beautician that it is more suitable to be for very mature and dry skin ..:rolleyes:

[quote name='charlie' date='12 March 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1268397522' post='579969']
Ya..i just saw it in Watsons...better to purchase it from shop, last time i buy online .. hehe..

i tried the toner...not bad..but i don like its famous hyaluronic moisturizer, it mades my face ended up with many oil bumps..i was told by my beautician that it is more suitable to be for very mature and dry skin ..:rolleyes:[/quote]

I'm currently using Juju whitening toner , very moist
I think its more suitable for dry skin because when i apply on my oily skin it leaves a bit oily on my face after my skin absorbed it , just a lil bit , still acceptable :)
But this toner good for DIY mask , very hydrating :D

Ya i have to agree with charlie , I've tried their whitening moisturizer before
It leaves very oily on my face
Btw , i think it depends on individual :)