Sign in to follow this  
kaikeikan

minimizing face pores in beauty clinic

Hi all,

I went for pap smear test few weeks ago at a women's clinic,namely Pimanora Medical Centre situated at TTDI Plaza. So while waiting to see the doctor, some marketing people asked me to fill up some form regarding on what i would like to see improvement in my skin,body and etc. I don't have very clear skin these few mths and i used to suffer from a few mths acne breakout, which then i guess,left some visible red marks on my face. And i easily have pimple breakouts at least once in a mth, resulting in face pores T__________T.

So this lady here promoted one treatment, saying that they'll use a machine to "suck" out the dead skin sells and at the same time close ur pores(i'd say minimize), clear ur skin and etc,in just one treatment. The treatment should only be done again once you feel like you need another one,so she said. The promotion price was 188 then, with original price packaged at RM400++ wah the marketing gimmicks.

So i woke up few mornings ago found myself having pimples breakout on my cheeks. Feeling miserable i'm here asking for advice and suggestions if i should go for such treatment and the best part is that i do not even know what this treatment is called....i'm planning to buy a skin care range,JUJU, which has hyaluronic acid in their products.

Long story short, i just wanna erase my red marks and minimize my face pores on my upper cheeck and nose and i'm wondering what would a beauty clinic able to offer me.....and what's the price range arr?

thanks for reading!!

Hi dear,

what is most important is your skin care & also get a skillful beautician to do facial & extraction for you. Those machine thingy is kinda like make your skin peel. They have all sorts of name for it ler, microdermabraison, chemical peel, diamond peel etc..
Make sure you use well hydrate product if you go for it and apply a good sunblock and also try to avoid sunlight if possible. Before you treat your scars, make sure your inner layer of skin is healthy and well balance. I think you should treat why acne always pop out first before go to scars treatment directly. smile.gif

If you wish to treat your scars, make sure you have enough hydration for cell renewal ya. if you have further enquiries, may write to me ya, i am willing to share ..

Juju I tried the 100% hyluronic acid already & feel that is just normal only. Doing nothing much on my skin sad.gif