Sign in to follow this  
mybeautysolution

herbaline

QUOTE (chermaine @ Sep 24 2009, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only Rm28?? So cheap? blink.gif what type of facial r they giving? including extraction? rolleyes.gif

ya full facial, start from 5 min food spa - facial (double cleansing + ultrasonic skin scrubber + their in house mask forget the name + extraction) - end with fish spa somemore. very worth only at cheras taman conaught until year end. quite full oh, my friend just call today, she only manage to book 1 month later.

QUOTE (StuipdBlurSotong @ Sep 25 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow.. sound interesting.. any map , telephone number, can share here? thanks
[size="2"][/size]

the location is at taman conought, cheras, just next to mcD, it is a banglow unit corner house. The contact no is 03-91023283

I did the[b] Deep Cleansing and Deep Moisturising facial[/b] treatment there in the Tmn Connaught branch. :clapclap:[b]RM88 for 90 minutes.[/b] (Suitable for dry combination skin like mine)
[b]Services are really good and fortunately, the girls are not pushy when it comes to sales.[/b]
Am a regular customer there currently and am happy with the services there so far.
(included Spa lemongrass tea, foot spa and fish spa):lol1:
Result: Extraction process may result in red marks and spots in the problem area but this goes off in 1-2 days.:wink3: I loved the shoulder and face massage as it really de-stress me.

I also did the [b]Standard Facial treatment which costs RM67 (less than an hour)[/b] and this facial is recommended for those who are in-a-hurry-for-interview/special occasion/dating etc etc...:praisegod:
Result: well-moisturised and radiant cleaner clearer skin!

I did the full body massage there with my bf as well. Overall, both of us enjoy the massage which is done by Thai masseuse...:D
Result: Felt more refreshed and de-stressed... Nice!!:clapclap:

[quote name='Monica Chantique' date='05 February 2011 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1296915953' post='592615']
I did the[b] Deep Cleansing and Deep Moisturising facial[/b] treatment there in the Tmn Connaught branch. :clapclap:[b]RM88 for 90 minutes.[/b] (Suitable for dry combination skin like mine)
[b]Services are really good and fortunately, the girls are not pushy when it comes to sales.[/b]
Am a regular customer there currently and am happy with the services there so fa
(included Spa lemongrass tea, foot spa and fish spa):lol1:
Result: Extraction process may result in red marks and spots in the problem area but this goes off in 1-2 days.:wink3: I loved the shoulder and face massage as it really de-stress me.

How much body massage?
Which one better assata or herbalife facial?

I also did the [b]Standard Facial treatment which costs RM67 (less than an hour)[/b] and this facial is recommended for those who are in-a-hurry-for-interview/special occasion/dating etc etc...:praisegod:
Result: well-moisturised and radiant cleaner clearer skin!

I did the full body massage there with my bf as well. Overall, both of us enjoy the massage which is done by Thai masseuse...:D
Result: Felt more refreshed and de-stressed... Nice!!:clapclap:
[/quote]