Sign in to follow this  
Dristina

Perming/Straightening hair in Penang/Selangor

I have wavy hair.... and its also very poofy. If I don't blow dry- my hair is even poofier so I end up with a dry extremely big do. I want to know the difference between rebonding and japanese straigtening? How much it costs and where I can go and have it done(Penang's my hometown)?

My mum, on the other hand, absolutely loves my type of hair(except for the split ends or knots) because her hair is really fine.. she wants a perm and doesn't know which specific one to get so her hair doesn't look too little. The price? The place?

P.s: I'd also like pink highlights like this(tell me if it would be better with straight/curl/wavy hair)

THANKS! clap.gif Edited by Dristina

QUOTE (Dristina @ Jul 23 2009, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have wavy hair.... and its also very poofy. If I don't blow dry- my hair is even poofier so I end up with a dry extremely big do. I want to know the difference between rebonding and japanese straigtening? How much it costs and where I can go and have it done(Penang's my hometown)?

My mum, on the other hand, absolutely loves my type of hair(except for the split ends or knots) because her hair is really fine.. she wants a perm and doesn't know which specific one to get so her hair doesn't look too little. The price? The place?

P.s: I'd also like pink highlights like this(tell me if it would be better with straight/curl/wavy hair)

THANKS! clap.gif

u can go hydro hair dressing which located at air itam penang.
lots of my frens went there do their hair,price reasonable,the stylist quite creative.

QUOTE (rainygal @ Aug 16 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u can go hydro hair dressing which located at air itam penang.
lots of my frens went there do their hair,price reasonable,the stylist quite creative.

Arigatou! I went to their website and found out that the place was VERY PROFESSIONAL and so is the price.. tongue.gif