Sign in to follow this  
sky707

Birdcage Veil

Does anyone know where i can get birdcage veil in M'sia? Online store?
It's for my buddy's wedding.
Thanks a bunch

Birdcage veils are hard to find in Malaysia, and even if you'd like to purchase them on-line, it's unlikely that your Malaysian credit card would be approved. I've tried it many times but to no avail. Luckily my friend from the States helped me to bring the materials in and Voila! now I'm able to start my own design label called the Veillavouz Collection. You can first take a sneak peek through my blog www.sweetnrosy-online.blogspot.com while waiting for the official website ready for viewing soon. This will be the first ever Malaysian Birdcage Veils, and the prices are much more cheaper than any online purchase you can find. Please do support your Malaysian Designer!!

[quote name='sky707' timestamp='1247736882' post='563977']
Does anyone know where i can get birdcage veil in M'sia? Online store?
It's for my buddy's wedding.
Thanks a bunch
[/quote]

Hi, there's a great website for it; www.bird-cage-veil.com. Hope you can get some ideas and tips from there. Not sure where to get it in Malaysia but when you find them, you could have these tips to share with them what design would be suitable for your buddy :thumbup1:

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wJtFMpEk-8A/TaHRij5P18I/AAAAAAAAA38/Oygwm1bcC2w/s320/inablackveil3.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l9W5Izs1v7k/TaHRvUdfUMI/AAAAAAAAA4A/tWudSGpFwbU/s320/inawedveil2.jpg[/img]

My birdcage veils (Veillavouz) can be customised to suit individual tastes. You can find my email and phone number in my blog www.sweetnrosy-online.blogspot.com and send in a pic of the veil that you want me to make for you. There are also ready stocks. Edited by Rosie Marlisa