Sign in to follow this  
hello fashionista

hair straightener

i am looking for hair straightener. any suggestions?

i was thinking of babyliss. but where can i get them?

and anyone tried babyliss straightener b4? is it good?

my only concern is that the straightener wont be hot enough. or very slow to become hot. 

i need ur help gurls..

Quick Ceramic Flat Iron also very gud...
Im using it at my salon....
If u frm KL... u can check for it at Sg. Wang...
If u wan the shop num jt mail me...

QUOTE (zrestha @ May 24 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quick Ceramic Flat Iron also very gud...
Im using it at my salon....
If u frm KL... u can check for it at Sg. Wang...
If u wan the shop num jt mail me...

i want to buy a hair straightener too.mine sucks.Takes forever to heat up.my friend says that she seen in 1 magazine they say philips salonstraight proXL straightener iz good.but i dunno.maybe i options to go to hair care shops n buy ghd.or other brand.maybe?!Also.i want a type of straightener can straighten hair super straight and fast.very straight!!! -sigh- hard to find.. Edited by PinkieBunny

QUOTE (hello fashionista @ May 21 2009, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i am looking for hair straightener. any suggestions?

i was thinking of babyliss. but where can i get them?

and anyone tried babyliss straightener b4? is it good?

my only concern is that the straightener wont be hot enough. or very slow to become hot.

i need ur help gurls..

according to my stylist, babyliss is quite good but you have to get a ceramic type and he did mention that we can get it at Sg wang,

and gurls please don't ever buy those brand like panasonic! i do own 1, it takes years to get hot. Edited by Strawberry_Cake

QUOTE (Strawberry_Cake @ Jun 17 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
according to my stylist, babyliss is quite good but you have to get a ceramic type and he did mention that we can get it at Sg wang,

and gurls please don't ever buy those brand like panasonic! i do own 1, it takes years to get hot.

Babyliss.i heard it before...get lots of pretty good review...does it straighten hair good??cuz i want one that will straighten it super straight... how much does it costs?

Try CHI or GHD or Remington. You cant get them here but they're super efficient. A stylist in London used a GHD on me before and my hair was straight in a jiffy. I own 2 Remingtons and they're superb too. I am dying to get my hands on a CHI tho.. wink.gif I have heard a myriad of excellent reviews on that one!

QUOTE (PinkieBunny @ Jun 17 2009, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Babyliss.i heard it before...get lots of pretty good review...does it straighten hair good??cuz i want one that will straighten it super straight... how much does it costs?

i just give my stylis a ring today, he said a good straightener will cost bout RM300++ (which the iron won't tangle the hair and over heat) hope this will help..

QUOTE (Teff @ Jun 17 2009, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Try CHI or GHD or Remington. You cant get them here but they're super efficient. A stylist in London used a GHD on me before and my hair was straight in a jiffy. I own 2 Remingtons and they're superb too. I am dying to get my hands on a CHI tho.. wink.gif I have heard a myriad of excellent reviews on that one!

Remmington?can get at where? =o ghd got sell here????how much do all of em cost?

I heard lots of good reviews on the Chi straightener too..Best of all it comes in pink! but..don't think it's available here. And if not mistaken GHD is an expensive brand?

QUOTE (PinkieBunny @ Jun 18 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Remmington?can get at where? =o ghd got sell here????how much do all of em cost?

I bought my 2 Remingtons in Melbourne and London. I dont think GHD is available here unless they have a stockist somewhere, I have no idea tho. Nways, my Remingtons were around RM250++ each after conversion.

QUOTE (PinkPony @ Jun 18 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard lots of good reviews on the Chi straightener too..Best of all it comes in pink! but..don't think it's available here. And if not mistaken GHD is an expensive brand?

Yup GHD is expensive...it used to fetch a hefty price tag of GBP99.99 when it first came out years ago but Im guessing the price has dropped. Edited by Teff

QUOTE (Teff @ Jun 18 2009, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bought my 2 Remingtons in Melbourne and Australia. I dont think GHD is available here unless they have a stockist somewhere, I have no idea tho. Nways, my Remingtons were around RM250++ each after conversion.

Yup GHD is expensive...it used to fetch a hefty price tag of GBP99.99 when it first came out years ago but Im guessing the price has dropped.

i know.. =[ wish i can get it here =[ though heard some people say in some certain hair wholesale products got sell? idk~

i still havent found my hair straightener. but i manage to get a curling iron from babyliss. i bought it in sg wang. it cost me rm150. and i went browsing for straighteners. but it seems that hair straighteners are way over priced. i wanted to get a babyliss straightener but it would cost me rm300. is it normal? because the last time i bought a straightener it only cost me around rm150-180. blink.gif

there is a lot of GHD straighteners in sg wang. very expensive. i went to some shops and compare prices. so far the cheapest is rm420. if im not mistaken. at a shop named twins. and other shops around there sells GHD for Rm500-600 range price. some shops also recommended me a japanese brand straightener. it outlook is very alluring. but so far i've never heard of the brand before. it is black and turqoise color. the price is rm280. the cheapest. do u gals think its worth it for me to get the japanese one?

so far, i've bought 2 salon straighteners already. one cost me rm180 the other one cost me rm230. and both suddenly got sparks come out from the wires. its very scary. so i dont want to spend so much on my third straightener. need serious help. i got wedding on the 4th july. really in need of straightener.

QUOTE (hello fashionista @ Jun 26 2009, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there is a lot of GHD straighteners in sg wang. very expensive. i went to some shops and compare prices. so far the cheapest is rm420. if im not mistaken. at a shop named twins. and other shops around there sells GHD for Rm500-600 range price. some shops also recommended me a japanese brand straightener. it outlook is very alluring. but so far i've never heard of the brand before. it is black and turqoise color. the price is rm280. the cheapest. do u gals think its worth it for me to get the japanese one?

so far, i've bought 2 salon straighteners already. one cost me rm180 the other one cost me rm230. and both suddenly got sparks come out from the wires. its very scary. so i dont want to spend so much on my third straightener. need serious help. i got wedding on the 4th july. really in need of straightener.

ooh kk..is it the same shop "twins" that recommend that japanese brand hair straightener?did u ask them what is the highest heat for that?! and do salons use that?please help me ask turned.gif

I need some help here plz...i want to buy a straighter thats has: 1) Ceramic iron 2) Won't over heat 3)Three pin plug 4)Fast heat
I want to know: 1) Where to buy? 2) How much does it cost 3) Is it really good brand?

Edited by Steph06
Privacy

QUOTE (Teff @ Jun 17 2009, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where can I find CHI products or Babylis?? Help plz

Hello.........

I am so happy with my new straighteners, I've tried so many different makes before but to no avail. I have very frizzy natural waves in my hair and find it very difficult to manage even if I get close with other straighteners to getting it looking nice after about half an hour it looks terrible again.
The Straight and Easy straighteners heat up so quickly and just glide through my hair without pulling at it, it feels so soft and in much better condition than it did before and I got them next day delivery. Thankyou so much I love them and don't know how I managed without them, for more detail visit ukhairstraighteners.co.uk.

Thanks.
Have a nice time a head.

Hair Straightener Edited by rozy

QUOTE (Steph06 @ Jul 9 2009, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need some help here plz...i want to buy a straighter thats has: 1) Ceramic iron 2) Won't over heat 3)Three pin plug 4)Fast heat
I want to know: 1) Where to buy? 2) How much does it cost 3) Is it really good brand?
Thx....any recommend for me please send email to : littlesteph06@hotmail.com Plz help me!

Erm im not so good at branding if you ask me but i just bought one after the sales guy recommended me one.
its a V&G brand which i bought from Mines shopping complex from a shop selling all hair stuff but i forgot the name >.<
and it cost me rm150 only with ceramic and also temperature control. Hehe..so its adjustable you just need to press see which one you want, hotter or not so hot tongue.gif the temperature is range at 160, 180, 200 and 220 and it get hots pretty fast too and it does not entangle my hair which i loveeee it for a price like it tongue.gif

just two disadvantages - cant do curling >.< and probably last a few hours for me only, not sure if i did not do it correctly >.<

[color=#5C6375][size=2]Hi!

I just bought Philips HP8310.
And it only cost me RM99 only!
The result is great!
It makes my hair really straight & shiny and also soft & smooth!

And one more thing, the design is cool!
For further info:
[url="http://www.philips.com.my/c/haircare/hp8310_00/prd/"]http://www.philips.c.../hp8310_00/prd/[/url] [/size][/color]