Sign in to follow this  
Dina

Supplement that gives hydration to your skin

I have extreme dehydrated body skin (sumtime lead to mild eczema) but oily facial skin because of the hydration i think...since i drink so little water. I think external care like body cream and facial lotion only is not sufficient and does not help much. I was thinking to take a supplement that I can consume to hydrate & moisture my skin from inside. maybe this will be better than keep splurging on external body & face care. Anyone can recommend me anything? I dont want a beauty pill that just to beauty skin like make it fairer or younger only. I want something extra to moisture my whole body & facial. Pls share :clapclap:

The key is to drink more water. You can just say "oh, I need something to hydrate my skin inside and out but I drink so little water". No supplement would help you if you dont drink enough water to get it to work! Water is the main catalyst to ensure that all supplements that you take will be absorbed thoroughly by the body. Water helps "carry" the supplement and ensure rapid absorption into the bloodstream hence making it work.

Start drinking more water at least 3 litres a day and I am not kidding. Then get yourself a good collagen supplement (I believe this has been repeated to you in several other posts as well) and you'll be able to reap the benefits very soon.

The key is to drink more water. You can just say "oh, I need something to hydrate my skin inside and out but I drink so little water". No supplement would help you if you dont drink enough water to get it to work! Water is the main catalyst to ensure that all supplements that you take will be absorbed thoroughly by the body. Water helps "carry" the supplement and ensure rapid absorption into the bloodstream hence making it work.

Start drinking more water at least 3 litres a day and I am not kidding. Then get yourself a good collagen supplement (I believe this has been repeated to you in several other posts as well) and you'll be able to reap the benefits very soon.

Teff,is collagen good 4 pimples scars...coz heard tht lots of ppl are using collagens to treat various skin probs including wrinkles,pimples n etc.So i m tempted to try this out to help my pimples scars if it reli works.hmm...r u taking collagen currently n wat brand u r using?

Teff,is collagen good 4 pimples scars...coz heard tht lots of ppl are using collagens to treat various skin probs including wrinkles,pimples n etc.So i m tempted to try this out to help my pimples scars if it reli works.hmm...r u taking collagen currently n wat brand u r using?

Hi gingerbreadwoman. I am currently consuming Meiji Amino Collagen. What I can say about collagen supplements (based on my personal experience) is that it provides total overall hydration, diminishes acne scars (over a period of time, dont expect anything instant) and makes skin smoother, more supple and clarified.

Hi gingerbreadwoman. I am currently consuming Meiji Amino Collagen. What I can say about collagen supplements (based on my personal experience) is that it provides total overall hydration, diminishes acne scars (over a period of time, dont expect anything instant) and makes skin smoother, more supple and clarified.

hmm... how old do ppl start taking collagen? and i dont know whether i shud take anot coz

i have small whiteheads and some pimples. Btw where u get that(Meiji Amino Collagen)?

hmm... how old do ppl start taking collagen? and i dont know whether i shud take anot coz

i have small whiteheads and some pimples. Btw where u get that(Meiji Amino Collagen)?

hmm...yes Teff where do u ppl get dat?coz my problem is nw acne scars which r nt pitted scars,juz red red ones.when i wash my face n touch them,they r smooth,but when i look at da mirror means....omg :mumbling: they r bordering me soooooo much nw.haih,wat 2 do?u ppl can tell me?

Sook yee,i tink u can use it too.coz according to websites relating to collagen,i found out tht natural collagen in our body will decrease when u grow older.Hence u will find out tht when u grow older those pimples scars,chickenpox scars n whatever scars will b harder to heal,compare to den when u r young.So we need collagen supplements as a booster to help in wound healings.

Girls, I think it's best if you used the search function in this forum to read on all threads/posts on collagen supplements. There are MANY MANY threads discussing collagen supplements and other oral skin supplements too, so it's best that you read the ones discussed there. I have written a few too.

It's best not to digress from the original topic posted by Dina here.

Girls, I think it's best if you used the search function in this forum to read on all threads/posts on collagen supplements. There are MANY MANY threads discussing collagen supplements and other oral skin supplements too, so it's best that you read the ones discussed there. I have written a few too.

It's best not to digress from the original topic posted by Dina here.

yes...tq teff...we've been discussed a lot on collagen topic previously...so girls...pls search it out..we dun wan to duplicate the same topic over n over here.

Hi Dina,

Eat lots of fruits and vege & drink lots of water. I would recommend you FITORAC. By drinking one glass of Fitorac every day, we will get the equivalent of seven servings of fruits and vegetables from all seven colour groups. Not only it is good for your skin, it's good for your overall health. So for those yang tak suka makan vege, FITORAC is for you :)

Hi Dina,

Eat lots of fruits and vege & drink lots of water. I would recommend you FITORAC. By drinking one glass of Fitorac every day, we will get the equivalent of seven servings of fruits and vegetables from all seven colour groups. Not only it is good for your skin, it's good for your overall health. So for those yang tak suka makan vege, FITORAC is for you :)

oh....what is FITORAC? is it a pill or power or liquid? how do i consume it? where to get it ya?

Dina,

FITORAC is in a powder form. You can mix it with cold water or juice. Visit my blog, there's more info about Fitorac...but it's in Malay la...or you can search the net about it..there's plenty of them...search ELKEN FITORAC:)

Dina,

FITORAC is in a powder form. You can mix it with cold water or juice. Visit my blog, there's more info about Fitorac...but it's in Malay la...or you can search the net about it..there's plenty of them...search ELKEN FITORAC:)

FITORAC?where to get it o?

FITORAC?where to get it o?

you can get it at any elken stokist or distributor. I can get it for you also and send it via pos laju. The retail price is Rm227...member's price is RM189.