Sign in to follow this  
quin

albion

Read the commend about Albion, here are something to share with you who is interested to try.

I am using Albion products , it suites my skin very well especially the anti aging series and the skin conditioner essential , the pimple will subside when ever i put on the mask and also it heals the skin faster after the extraction.

QUOTE (quin @ Mar 9 2009, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Read the commend about Albion, here are something to share with you who is interested to try.
I am using Albion products , it suites my skin very well especially the anti aging series and the skin conditioner essential , the pimple will subside when ever i put on the mask and also it heals the skin faster after the extraction.

Where can get this product?

QUOTE (Serene @ Jul 8 2009, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Recently I saw Nu you magazine, ALBION counter will opening soon in Malaysia. I really look forward to visit their counter, since I heard about their star product skin conditioner long time ago.

[quote name='Rebecca Teoh' date='17 September 2009 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1253157128' post='570864']
QUOTE (Serene @ Jul 8 2009, 11:12 AM) Where can get this product?

Recently I saw Nu you magazine, ALBION counter will opening soon in Malaysia. I really look forward to visit their counter, since I heard about their star product skin conditioner long time ago.
[/quote]

Hi! To all those who are looking for Albion products. Now it is available in Heavenly Spa, USJ Taipan, Selangor. It has all the most hit products in Japan includes Albion Skin Conditioner.

You can even get to try out the Albion Famous 4 Steps Facial.

Kindly call 03 5632 3600 / 03 5632 6787 for enquiries. Thank you.

[quote name='eden' date='02 March 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1267511026' post='579527']
how much is the product price range? The skin conditional looks tempting :)
[/quote]

Hi Eden,

Albion Skin Conditioner is sold at RM183 for 165ml.

U can get Albion Products easily at Heavenly Spa (USJ Taipan). They are selling a wide range of Albion products there.

This June'10, you can get Albion products at up to 13% off. Call to Heavenly Spa @ 03 5632 3600 to find out more about the promotion.

[quote name='yu choi' date='02 June 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1275463299' post='584287']
Hi Eden,

Albion Skin Conditioner is sold at RM183 for 165ml.

U can get Albion Products easily at Heavenly Spa (USJ Taipan). They are selling a wide range of Albion products there.

This June'10, you can get Albion products at up to 13% off. Call to Heavenly Spa @ 03 5632 3600 to find out more about the promotion.
[/quote]

hi yu choi, is this albion brand same as the one advertised in taiwan show?

the healthy toner water sorta like this?

[quote name='beaute-mart' date='12 June 2010 - 12:19 PM' timestamp='1276316347' post='584823']
hi yu choi, is this albion brand same as the one advertised in taiwan show?

the healthy toner water sorta like this?
[/quote]

Hi Dear,

Ya, the healthy toner water is Albion Skin Conditioner Essential. It is very good for pimples skin, as it controls the sebum / oil in our skin. Great for sensitive skin too. and also can help to stay the make-up for longer period.

You can get it at Heavenly Spa @ 03 5632 3600.

[size="4"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Hi, i bought an extra bottle of 330ml (the largest size) of the Essential Skin Conditioner from Japan and would like to let go. If anyone's interested, please pm me. Thanks :)[/font][/size]

[quote name='Serene' timestamp='1247022754' post='563103']
QUOTE (quin @ Mar 9 2009, 12:46 AM) Read the commend about Albion, here are something to share with you who is interested to try.

[/quote]

Hi,you can get Albion product at Tranquility Aesthetic House,located at Bandar Baru Seri Petaling.We selling series of Albion product.Feel free to contact us to get FREE skin consultation and complimentary sample to try.

Address: No 80-2,Jalan Radin Tengah,Bandar Baru Seri Petaling,57000 Kuala Lumpur

Contact us at 03-90561626/017-3901003

We open everyday from 10am-7pm